DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
GreenLeadersGold level
Moncton NB, Canada
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Had a great two day stay with my mother. The only problem is the balcony's are a little small . The ocean view was amazing and we loved that the room was a suite and not just a small room with two beds. Room service was quick and quite tasty!Excellent hotel we are planning to stay again next year.

2 Thank Heather L
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Heather L,

Thank you very much for your recent 5 star review! I will forward your comments to our food and beverage team, they will be happy to hear you enjoyed your meals. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again next year. In the meantime, please contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you.
carlos.cerda@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (413)
Fort Pierce,Fl
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I'm writing this review before I even arrive at the Doubletree. I am a frequent guest of this hotel as I live about 45 minutes south of here and use this location as a weekend getaway at least a couple of times a year. I've been frequenting this hotel since it was owned by Quality Suites years ago. I have called the hotel a few times lately to make changes to my reservation as I am bringing several members of the family on my next visit in June. The staff has been extremely accommodating and assisted me with getting the rooms I requested and even at a better rate than I booked originally. Hint: Florida residents, make sure you let them know. I am so excited to finally have my adult children join me for an extended stay at my home away from home and to enjoy the amenities like the pool and ocean mere steps away from our rooms. Looking forward to my visit and spending time with my family.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank osceola1956
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear osceola1956,

And we love having you back!
Thank you very much for your continuous loyalty and support. Please contact me directly I want to make sure you have an amazing stay with us and everything goes PERFECTLY! We look forward to your arrival.
chicago, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Double Tree in Melbourne. Nice accommodations, friendly staff, beautiful location! The breakfast buffet was fresh and hot each morning. Lunch by the pool was an added bonus. We will return next year.

2 Thank Patricia O
Dear Patricia O,

I am so glad you found our accommodations "perfect" to your needs. We appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. Look forward to your return, please contact me directly whenever you are ready to make reservations.
Regards,
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We are frequent travelers, and I'm very fussy, but I can't think of one thing I didn't love about our 5 day stay at this hotel. The location is perfect being right on the ocean. The suites are very clean and well layed out with a sitting room at the front on the road side, the bathroom in the middle, and a large bedroom with balcony facing the ocean. I like the set up with the toilet and shower on one side with the sink/vanity on the other side. That way one person can be in the shower while someone else can be at the sink area. In the sitting room there is a small refrigerator and microwave in a large cabinet with storage so we were able to eat breakfast in our room every day. There is also a table with 2 chairs, a sofa and a comfortable chair. The beds were very comfortable, the closet was a good size, and the view was terrific.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The women who checked us in were welcoming and very efficient. We needed help with the luggage, and both coming and going we had a very friendly and helpful man. The women at the desk greeted us with a big smile and a hello every time we walked by. It was obvious that they all liked their jobs, and they made us feel very welcome. We had 2 minor issues, one with the refrigerator and one with a slow drain, and in both cases maintenance came within an hour and had the problem solved. With a hotel of this size that was amazing.
We'll definitely be back, and we highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: They're all excellent because they all face the beach.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Donnag
Dear Huebie,

Thank you for spending 5 days with us! I noticed that you are not only a frequent traveler, but you are an active member of Trip Advisor. For someone who has reviewed 26 hotels, I truly appreciate all your kind comments and detail description of our hotel. The staff member who checked you in was Nadine, I will share your comments with her and will special thank her for her dedication to hospitality. Please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of further assistance to you.
Thank you very much!
Clarkesville, Georgia
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We arrived in Melbourne after a 9hrs drive and found that the hotel we had booked was not acceptable. It was a friday night during Spring Break and we were there for a Memorial service. After calling numerous hotels in the area we found a room at the DoubleTree that would accommodate our family of 4. They were so helpful and kind to us and were able to work out a 2 night stay. The room was clean, comfortable and seemed recently renovated. There was a small fridge and microwave and had a great design. Our stay was pleasant and we were thankful to their service.

1 Thank LuciandEd
Dear LucianEd,

Our condolences to you and your family. I was happy to hear that our staff was able to make things a little easier for you and you had a pleasant experience with us. I hope we get to accommodate you again under different circumstances. In the meantime, please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.
Best wishes,
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were not informed of any packages the Hilton had. Therefore, when we went for breakfast we were asked for our breakfast coupon. We didn't know one had to have a coupon. Many hotels have breakfast as a perk. Anyway, breakfast consisted of a bagel, juice and coffee. We were charged $30.00 for it!! Unbelievable. We could have eaten at a fast food place for $4.00!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank 461judithk
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear 461judithk,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Our hotel does offer a variety of packages to accomodate different needs. I am sorry that you were not informed about our bed and breakfast package. I also want you to know that with the price of our breakfast buffet you get a much larger selection than just a bagel and juice. We have an extensive selection of breakfast items and you can also order from our menu if you want. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in communication as this is not the lasting impression we want to leave with our valued guests. Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance to you. I will be more than happy to offer you a complimentary breakfast during your next visit.
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Out of 216 rooms only 4 have tubs this I thought was unusual. We were told because of the sand? my wife uses a tub for her bath and too wash her hair. Luckey for us they had two rooms open up the next day.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear georgep830,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Unfortunately there is not an immediate solution to our tub count. It is a preference and I understand why the tub is important to you. I was happy to hear that we were able to move rooms for you and that you were able to fully enjoy your stay after that. If you allow us to accommodate you again, please contact me directly, I will make sure you get a tub room.
carlos.cerda@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront