DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
GreenLeadersGold level
“Fabulous Stay!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel staff provided excellent customer service and are very friendly! The facilities were well maintained, clean and up to date. Our stay at this hotel exceeded our expectations! We will be sure to visit again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

3 Thank 436sherriev
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear 436Sheriev,

I was so happy to hear that you had a fabulous stay with us! Service excellence is something we strive for day in and day out. We hope to have the pleasure to serve you again in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.
Carlos.cerda@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (413)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I enjoyed my three days at the Doubletree Suites on Melbourne Beach. I paid extra to get an upper floor with a view of the ocean. Well worth the money. The room is huge, with a separate sitting room and bedroom. The balcony was nice. I had a tasty salmon sandwich at the pool bar and a delicious happy hour margarita. Overall the price was good compared to Cocoa Beach. Melbourne Beach isn't where tourists first think of when they travel to the beach. I think it's a great weekend getaway for those of us who live in Orlando. I hope to be back.

Room Tip: Upper floor with ocean view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank MCOTravelor
Dear MCOTravelor,

We truly appreciate such a wonderful review from such a seasoned traveler like yourself. Thank you very much for all your kind comments and for sharing your detail experience at our hotel. I was very excited to read that you enjoyed our views, setup, food and drinks. That just about covers everything. Thanks again and please contact me directly whenever you are ready to make reservations.
At your service,
Chattanooga, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We spent one night at the Double Tree Beachfront Hotel in Melbourne Beach after a Royal Caribbean cruise, the drive to the Hotel was easy and quick. We wanted a beach night, but didn't want the crowd of Cocoa beach, this was a Perfect choice!!! The Hotel is Very nice, and the beach wasn't crowded at all. This Hotel is clean, updated, and sits directly on the beach. We were very pleased with the price we paid, and thought it to be a very good value for the money. We found this hotel because of Trip Advisor, and found the reviews to be honest and fair. We drove into Melbourne to the Mall and for lunch at Cheddars, it was a short drive and a pleasant experience. We had a Great experience at this hotel, and will consider it again in the future.

2 Thank David B
Dear David B,

Thank you for taking the time to research our property through Trip Advisor. We are very proud of our hotel and the wonderful people who work in it. I was happy to hear that we were the PERFRCT choice for you, especially coming back from a cruise. Hopefully next time you can stay a little bit longer so you can just relax and let us take care of you. Please contact me directly whenever you want to make reservation, I would like to personally take care of your reservation for you.
At your service,
Ocala, Florida, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The room was great. The beach was beautiful. The room was clean and nice with a wonderful ocean view (6th floor). The staff was helpful and courteous from the front desk folks to staff we passed in the hallways. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. If there are negatives here, I didn't see any. Loggerhead turtles even laid eggs on our beach during the night!!!! I almost forgot...the bed was very nice. I slept like a rock...and I usually don't in a hotel.

2 Thank Richard J
Dear Richard J,

Thank you for the great 5-star review. We at the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach appreciate the unique opportunity to see ourselves through the eyes of our guests and are eager to gather ideas on what we can do better. With so many choices of hotels in this area, we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to get to welcome you back with a big smile and a warm cookie! Please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.
Hospitably,
carlos.cerd@hilton.com
Altamonte Springs, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Rooms were clean, neat and efficient. Ocean view from the 8th floor was beautiful. Chair/Umbrella rental was convienent. Close to shops, restaurants, and bike rental locations. The weather was a bit off during our stay which wasn't the hotels fault, so allow for some shopping or movie days if you're visiting during the summer months.

2 Thank Amy V
Dear Amy V,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We appreciate your kind detailed review of your experience at the Doubletree Suites by Hilton, Melbourne Beach. We strive to provide not only friendly and efficient service, but also the extra little touches and amenities to help make our guests feel pampered and at home. Please feel free to make any additional comments regarding your stay, and contact me directly if I can ever be of further assistance to you.
Regards,
Longwood, FL, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

ALL rooms have an GREAT ocean view. Accommodations are nice and the staff has always been very friendly! The rooms have a divider to keep the bedroom separate if needed. Great place for a getaway and enjoy the beach!

2 Thank Denise K
Dear Denise K,

Thank you for labeling us as the perfect getaway! We also agree that we offer the best ocean views in the county but love to hear that we match those views with exceptional service. I will pass along your kind comments to the rest of our team. Thank you for your business and hope to get the opportunity to serve you again. Please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.
Best wishes,
port st lucie, United States
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Balcony was way to small, Had water troubles with drainage issues, a/c was out 1 day, had issues in our room. Mngr was called and was addressed all these problems, fixed what he could and was very nice and polite and apologetic.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Wendy M
Dear Wendy M,

My name is Carlos, I was the person who left you a voicemail. Again I would like to apologize for the emergency repair we had to do to our cooling tower. The good news is that our A/C system is working better than ever! I hope you get to come back and feel the difference. Thank you for your patience while we address the issues you reported. Please contact me directly during your next visit, I will make sure you get a perfect room!
carlos.cerda@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront