“wedding in melbourne”

GreenLeadersGold level
Delavan, Illinois
“wedding in melbourne”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nice hotel, friendly and courteous employee's . Great access to beach. Family oriented. Nice view of the ocean. Would love to return and stay longer. Was on 7th floor. dinner in the dining room was great and Breakfast fabulous. The happy hour drinks were so good! Only thing wrong not A long enough stay.

2 Thank marla c
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear maria c,

Thank you for choosing us during your weeding weekend! We also hope your next visit is longer, please contact me directly; I will make sure you get a nice clean room with an awesome view of the ocean. We are glad you enjoyed our happy hour specials.
Carlos.cerda@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (396)
oviedo, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The staff were friendly ,and helpful. The pool needed to be cleaned ,the bathroom was extremely small , mold around the handle in shower stall . the sink in the room kept gurgling all night . The location was fabulous

Dear Kathleen L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was excited to hear you loved our location and our friendly service. I will personally speak to our housekeeping team regarding the condition of that shower. I assure you that this was an isolated issue and will be addressed right away. I hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Please contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you.
Regards,
melbourne, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Choose this hotel due to location on the beach. We had a great experience. Room was clean and ready earlier than promised. The value was excellent and the staff helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

2 Thank Karen K
Dear Karen K,
Thank you for your business. I was happy to see we were able to honor your early check in, we know how important it is to spend as much time on the beach as possible. Please contact me directly whenever you are ready to return, I will be more than happy to make these arrangements for you.
At your service,
Fort Myers, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my 2 daughters, ages 17 and 6. We all loved the hotel and the beautiful beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in was delicious!

2 Thank Pamela J
Dear Pamela J,

Thank you for spending your family getaway with us, we were thrilled to have you! I hope you think of us whenever your travels bring you back to the Melbourne Beach area. I will make sure we have some warm cookies waiting for you. Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.
Manchester, NH, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our 9th floor room was oceanfront. The balcony had two chairs so you could enjoy it. The hotel was quiet and the staff very friendly and helpful. The only downside was a very small bathroom, with the vanity area visible from the living room area. Ideal for two people. More than two would get a bit crowded.

1 Thank Ronald E
Dear Ronald E,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Feedback from our guests enables us to continually improve our service and gets us closer to our goal, to be your #1 choice. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or additional comments regarding your stay. Hope you have a great summer.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The entire staff were friendly and very helpful. The hotel was very clean, and amazingly quiet at night, considering it was full of guest. It was my first stay at this hotel,but it won't be my last. If there is any shortcomings, it would be that the bathroom is a little small.

2 Thank 404clarenceb
Dear 404clarenceb,

Greetings,
Thank you for your glorious 5-star review! We love when our guest take the time to make a comment about our entire staff, great team effort! I will post your review on our bulletin board for everyone to read. I am glad you want to return to be our guest again, please contact me directly; I will like to take care of your reservation for you.
Best wishes,
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

What a lovely hotel! This was a spontaneous trip and what a nice surprise to be SO ideal! The front desk staff at all times of day are smiling, pleasant--just darling ladies! They were helpful when we had smokers next door smoking IN the room and on the balcony. We chose this partially because it was a non-smoking hotel. Housekeeping was pleasant and did a perfect job--thank you, Paulette, for your ever present smile! The room was clean, comfortable and we liked the ability to spread out with the suite. Only issue is that the restaurant staff is minimally attentive both at breakfast and dinner even if not busy--the exception was Andrew at breakfast...ever with a smile and energetic. With a tweek here, it could earn the full 5 stars but we did not feel we needed to drop it to 4 as so much else was exceptional.

1 Thank zoe1mom
Dear zoe1mom,

5-star review from a guest who has reviewed 72 properties means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our employees love to see their names on these reviews so I will make sure I share them with Andrew, Paulette and all our front desk ladies. I will also share your overall restaurant experience with our F&B Director. We hope we get to welcome you back in the near future, please contact me directly; I would love to make the arrangements for you.
At your service,
Carlos.cerda@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront