Overall our stay was great, however, this was probably the worst breakfast I have ever had at a Hampton Inn. The eggs were fake and cold, the sausage was cold, the waffle maker did not work on our first morning, and only 1/2 of the toaster worked, so the number of people waiting for toast was always long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Melbourne hotel (I-95, exit 180), is located less than 15 minutes from the Melbourne International Airport, and is near most major corporate offices with easy access to beaches and local attractions. Enjoy free hot breakfast daily, free WiFi access and microwave and mini-refrigerator in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Melbourne Florida