We come to Melbourne almost every weekend during the college sports season. This weekend, we needed to make it a "cheap" one.
I looked up Priceline and bid on the $40/night hotel.
So, this review is written with that in mind. Anyways, isn't everything about getting your money's worth?
For $40/night, this was a fine hotel. It is designed for folks who need a place to stay for more than 1 night. It is more like a studio apartment. We did not need the kitchen but it is big enough to cook a meal in.
The problem with sites like Priceline is that you cannot know if you are bidding on a king sized bed! We are tall people! We need a king bed. Unfortunately, there isn't even a kind bed option here.
This hotel is not close to the water, it is behind the mall, but it was quiet and CHEAP!
1. It is listed as having a breakfast, however, this is only Monday-Friday. It is my opinion that this is not clearly listed.
2. there are smoking rooms in this hotel, so the hallways are smoky. Our room was not smoky.
3. this is weird. I've included a photo of this. The toilet paper is so close to the toilet that you are literally sitting on it. weird. I included a pic of this.
For $40, this is a great sleeping place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Melbourne-Airport Hotel Melbourne
- Extended Stay Melbourne
- Melbourne Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport Florida