“Great Place Great Value”

Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 28 May 2010

We had two rooms during our visit to see the Atlantis Launch. My wife and I had a larger one with two couches and the great recliner. My son and grandson had a slight smaller one. with only one couch. The rooms were clean and the kitchens were a added bonus especially with a 3 year old. The staff was helpful in givings suggestions of places to go and the Hotel is close to several good places to eat and shopping. We had a very early flight home and being just minutes from the airport was great.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport

Reviewed 7 April 2010

My room was gross. I checked out early because I was afraid to walk on the rug without slippers.

They do NOT clean the room more than once a week during your stay, or change out the towels (you have to bring your dirty towels to the front desk), and they do not wash the crappy aluminum pans or dishes they provide - not even as an optional service.

There isa lot of road noise in the road-side rooms. There were bugs in the shower and my fridge kept me up all night. The TV buzzed so badly that I could barely hear the sound.

The hallways smelled like other people's cooking. 'Breakfast' consisted of coffee and juice and prepackaged bagels.

Everything was dingy and decor is very outdated. i was afraid of touching the bedspread and the shower curtain.

I would never ever stay at another ESA hotel based on this experience. I was very dissatisfied by the condition of my room.

It was extremely cheap, but it was not worth it. I have stayed in worse hotels, but that doesn't exactly equate to a rave review. I am not sure how everyone else had such high opinions of this place! It was terrible!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank meowzza
Reviewed 16 February 2010

We loved our stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe. We had a full size refrigerator, a 4 burner stove with a real stove and a microwave. The romm is huge and very clean. There is a pull out couch and a lazy boy, a huge closet, ironing bord, iron and hair dryer. The staff is very friendly, there is a nice laundry room and a fitness room. We slept reallt well, could not hear anything and the queen size bed was really comfortable. There is stores and restaurants walking distance but with a full size kitchen we didn't go out at all.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2010

On January 29th my husband an I planned a last minute mini get away. With the economy the way it is we wanted to find a hotel that would be affordable but nice. So we decided to look on line, at which time we came across Extended Stay Hotel, I contacted the hotel direct and made last minute reservations. The CSR was very informative when I called in. The room was very clean it was more than I could have ever imagined for the price. The color decor was beautiful, the bed was very comfortable. The fact of being across the street from the Mall and walking distance to many nice restaurants was a plus. the location was great there was easy access to major Hi-ways. We are looking forward to vacationing again very soon at an Extended Stay Hotel.

A Happy Customer From Orlando

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cathy1964
Reviewed 19 November 2009

I stay at the hotel due to a surgery procedure I was having in Melbourne. The room was very comfortable and it had a nice size kitchen. The price was very good since we had to stay for 4 day after the surgery. Thank goodness the room had a very comfortable recliner, because that is were I ended up sleeping. The only thing i found that they should do, is add some more verities of food for breakfast for those guest that are there for business and do not have the time to cook breakfast in morning.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank minny427
Reviewed 11 November 2009

I stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe to attend the Rippington's concert. The staff was friendly and pleasant. The room was clean and well-equipped. I was able to entertain my guest and have a nice "home"-cooked dinner before the concert rather than go out to a pricey restaurant or have junky fast food.

I returned to Melbourne a month later and I was really disappointed that this place only had rooms with one bed because I was bringing my teenage daughter with me. I made a bad choice to go to the "other" Extended Stay and what a mistake that was! And my daughter would have been happier at this hotel because they have a DVD player and everything in the room.

I would return to this hotel the next time I visit.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2009

I had the pleasure of staying at this extended stay hotel for 4 nights. I was so impressed. I arrived extremely early and was very tired from a long overnight drive. The front desk attendant put a rush on my room so that I could check in early and get some rest. The room was one of the cleanest that I've ever stayed in. The amenities were excellent as far as the kitchen, dresser drawers, TV, sofa and recliner chair. There was plenty of room to move around and I felt so very comfortable. Both the price and location were great. I cannot wait to visit again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple