When I initially called, more than four weeks ago, our plan was to stay for one week - I talked with Mary about our needs and she automatically gave me the weekly rate, as well as a quiet location/room within the hotel, because we had dogs. We arrived over the July 4th holiday weekend and will be leaving tomorrow morning (Sunday July 20). The staff has been wonderful, friendly, and willing to help whenever something was needed. All it took was a call or a stop at the front desk. Morning breakfast - was great - more than adequate! I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel went under new management in February 2007, since then there have been major renovations. Not only were the rooms gutted but the bathrooms have been redone as well. After the completion of our new pool, our landscape on property had undergone a complete make-over. We have cable and wireless Internet available in every room, as well as refrigerators and microwaves. We offer a great breakfast every morning and very reasonable rates. We're right on Exit 180 off I95 and are close to the Melbourne Square Mall, movie theater and some great restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Days Inn
- Days Inn Melbourne Florida