“Nice place to stay near Kennedy Space Center”
Review of Days Inn Melbourne

Days Inn Melbourne
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 28 April 2010

We came up from Boca Raton for a visit to Kennedy Space Center. Melbourne seemed like a great place to stay- close to Kennedy yet on the way back to Boca. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was great, and we were always treated well by the staff. It is right off the highway yet very quiet inside. I would strongly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 March 2010

I have to admit that I wasn't expecting very high quality from a Days Inn motel, however I was amazed when we walked into the room as it was very stylish and reminded me of some 4 star hotels I had previously stayed in.

Internet access was included as was breakfast. Breakfast was OK, however we had to ask at reception for some items - the lady at reception was very helpful and friendly though so no problem.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2010

At check-in a very friendly young lady named Carmen greeted me with such a pleasant attitude that it set the mood for my 3 night stay. The motel and room was in excellent condition. Price was quite reasonable. Glad I stayed there.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2010

This was a very clean, comfortable hotel. The staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The continental breakfast was good and well-stocked. The laundry area was convenient and all the machines worked. We got a great rest here.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2009

I stayed at this hotel for a night and I received a very good deal. I have no real complaints at all. The location and the price are the two best things about it. It is located right on the corner of I-95 and New Haven (192), so you can't possibly miss it, unless you're wearing an eyepatch or two. It's located right next to a gas station and close to several restaurants and shopping, since it's on New Haven. The staff was very cordial and helpful. I did not sample the continental breakfast that they offer, but I did view it, and it appears to be the typical American continental breakfast fare...it did not appear to be complaint-worthy, but again, I did not sample it. You can't beat this place for the price. I would stay here again, assuming the price was right again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank VanVlerah
Reviewed 22 July 2009

It was a real pleasure to stay in Days Inn in Melbourne. The service was VERY GOOD and the staff were SUPERB !!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2009

We had booked this hotel as a layover from the airport to our stay at the Keys. The hotel was in a great location, the front desk staff extremely efficient and pleasant. Our adjoining rooms were large, well equipped and spotlessly clean. The complimentary breakfast was well presented and very enjoyable. Will have no hesitation staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Melbourne hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay
Hampton Inn Melbourne
Hampton Inn Melbourne
#11 of 22 in Melbourne
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place

Been to Days Inn Melbourne? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Melbourne

Address: 4500 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32904-3324 (Formerly Ramada Limited Melbourne)
Region: United States > Florida > Brevard County > Melbourne
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#11 Business Hotel in Melbourne
Price Range: £57 - £104 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Melbourne 2*
The hotel went under new management in February 2007, since then there have been major renovations. Not only were the rooms gutted but the bathrooms have been redone as well. After the completion of our new pool, our landscape on property had undergone a complete make-over. We have cable and wireless Internet available in every room, as well as refrigerators and microwaves. We offer a great breakfast every morning and very reasonable rates. We're right on Exit 180 off I95 and are close to the Melbourne Square Mall, movie theater and some great restaurants ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Melbourne Hotel Melbourne