We came up from Boca Raton for a visit to Kennedy Space Center. Melbourne seemed like a great place to stay- close to Kennedy yet on the way back to Boca. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was great, and we were always treated well by the staff. It is right off the highway yet very quiet inside. I would strongly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel went under new management in February 2007, since then there have been major renovations. Not only were the rooms gutted but the bathrooms have been redone as well. After the completion of our new pool, our landscape on property had undergone a complete make-over. We have cable and wireless Internet available in every room, as well as refrigerators and microwaves. We offer a great breakfast every morning and very reasonable rates. We're right on Exit 180 off I95 and are close to the Melbourne Square Mall, movie theater and some great restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Days Inn
- Days Inn Melbourne Florida