“Pizza Connoisseur”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Seneca, South Carolina
“Pizza Connoisseur”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was a fun little place. The pizza is HUGE and delicious. Very crispy and wood-fired tasting. Did I mention ENORMOUS? The slice I ate was bigger than my head! Good experience, had a root beer with it and sat at the counter which looks out into the street. Worth a try!

• Visited May 2014

Melbourne, Florida
“Always Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I've been eating pies and slices from Suntree Bizzarro since the pizza oven was in the BP gas station. Great for a slice or a whole pie. Recommended.

• Visited February 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nice crispy crust”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Right by the beach so it's nice to walk over and grab a slice. This is a grab a slice and soda place, certainly not a nice dinner restaurant.
We sat outside and had to fight off pigeons that had nests up in the light fixtures. There was bird poop all over the deck, that I didn't see until after we sat down. Stay inside or go eat at the beach.
The pizza is by the slice. The crust is nice and crisp. Just the way I like it. The slices are very generous in size.
Nice place to go for a quick slice of great pizza. You certainly don't go for the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Its OK for Florida”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I visit this place when I am in town because of its close proximity to Suntree. It is located next to a gas station. Pizza is better than Papa John's and Dominos but only OK compared to NY Pizza places. They have three small tables inside and a couple of other tables outside. Not really meant for a sitdown dinner. Pizza crust is sort of thin and their cheese is just OK. The one thing I do not like about the place is that it does not look clean and their workers also do not look clean. No one wears head gear and I did find a hair on my pizza once. Also, the guy that handles the money touches the food, not the most hygienic place but the food is decent.

• Visited December 2013
Olney, Maryland
“Don't wait, order your pizza here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have lived in Melbourne for nearly 10 years and for some reason never ordered from Bizzaro's. I think the fact that this Bizzarro's doesn't have their own website, coupled with the fact that it is next to the gas station. Last week, we ordered a few for a party. Price was a little steep, at least I thought so, until the pizza came. Not only was everything amazingly fresh, the sizes of the pizza were very generous, so the prices were reasonable. Fantastic thin crust, we had a variety of toppings. Every one we had was delicioius. I can't believe I waited nearly 10 years to try this place!

• Visited November 2013