“Slowest service possible”

Cuisines: American
Kissimmee, Florida
“Slowest service possible”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

The food was very good but it took over a half hour to get our dinner after ordered and the restaurant was virtually empty.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank MiamiJoe55

Melbourne, Florida
“Great place to dine.....”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

This restaurant offers daily dinner specials. I highly recommend.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Dpt70
Spring Hill
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Friendly Place”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Staff is excellent and very friendly. Alex, Renee & Ryan all go out of their way to make you feel at home. The food is very good and a very good price on all the meals. The daily specials a excellent. I highly recommend this Restaurant and Lounge to everyone who visits your Hotel and to the many people who are local.

Visited April 2012
Rockledge, Florida
“Great breakfast always.”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I always to to the Holiday Inn in Viera for breakfast on Sunday. The staff is always so pleasant and always seems pleased to see us. The senior menu is great and just enough for my husband and I. The price is always right. We have a special waitress that we love to have wait on us. Her name is Diana Koppin. She is an excellent waitress, always pleasant and very efficient. She is a valuable addition to the restaurant staff. Even is someone else waits on us, she always comes over to our table to see us.

Doroth and Ed Blake

• Visited March 2012
Rockledge, Florida
“Darlene provided EXCELLENT service and the prices for both drinks and meals were very fair.”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Tuesday Lobster Night is a real bargin. I travel alone most of the time and it was very nice to have Darlene wait on me. She was very helpful, engaging, and really provided excellent service. I will make it a point to stop back again the next time I am in town. Jim

• Visited March 2012