“Real value!”

Rendezvous Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #238 of 434 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kansas
“Real value!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Good bar, Ryan, the bartender, knew everyone's name, and knew me the 2nd night and what we wanted to drink.
Ate here 2 nights in a row, food was very good, at a super price. Was here with family on a trip and Jennifer was our waitress both nights. Our son had some food restrictions and an upset stomach one night. She got us things that weren't even on the menu (grilled cheese, for 1).
The 2nd night we all 3 had the prime rib special, for $9.95, by far the best we'd ever had.
This place is well run, and incredible value!

• Visited February 2014

Viera, FL
“Wife liked it!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We have been talking about going here for a long time and last night we went. I was hoping it would be good because it is very close to our house. When we walked in, the staff was very nice. That continues through the entire meal. We sat in the dining room and it was completly empty on a Saturday night. The dining room was very drab. It looked like the 60's. My wife and I had the same thing, Maryland style crab cakes. She asked if the crab was from Maryland and was told it was. It might have been from Maryland but it wasn't fresh. We had the soup for starters, blackeyed pea soup. It was lukewarm. I thought soup was suspose to be hot! I ate half and gave the rest to my wife. It went down hill from there. When the crab cake came, they were greasy. A chef would have cooked them in clairfied butter not oil. It was served with a baked potato. The potato was the highlight of the whole meal!. It was good. You get two crab cakes and I ate one and gave the other to my wife. The crab had a strong fishy taste. I have personally caught and cooked crab. it should be sweet and no fishy taste. Wil I go back or recommend the place? NO!!!

• Visited February 2014
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“great place”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The Chef at the Rendezvous Restaurant is a good cook and Ryan at the bar has got to be the best bartender we have gone there for five years just great very clean.Jeanne St Jean

• Visited January 2013
Satellite Beach, Florida
“great place for breakfast”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

pancakes, bacon, eggs were worth coming back for; great service to… Diana was very friendly, attentive, and treated us very well.

Visited January 2013
Luray, VA.
“Good Food and Good Value”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This restaurant was in the hotel we were staying in (Holiday Inn Melbourne-Viera Conference Center. We ate 3 breakfasts and one dinner there. All of our meals were very good and a great value.

Visited January 2013