Hotel seems to be brand new, down to some of the towels still having stickers on them.
The air conditioner is not in the bedroom and there is an odd little vent in the wall over the a/c unit to draw in the cooler air. It made the bedroom quite a bit warmer than the living room which was a problem for my mom sleeping on the pull out couch.
They do provide free coffee downstairs in the store which was handy.
Overall a very good experience, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the 'Comforts of Home' bedding collection at the new Candlewood Suites Melbourne Florida hotel, where we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD/DVD player. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Suntree Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Melbourne Florida