I booked a suite. They gave me the handicapped suite with a tiny room and giant bathroom with a small (gross) tub. The tv remote and dvd player were missing and everything squeaked. The bed squeaked, the table did, the chairs did. You get the idea. I will not be staying here again since the room was not worth it. Go to the hampton inn in viera (down the road from this one). Its $10 more but SO WORTH IT. The housekeeping lady came to my room at 9 when my check out was at noon. The rooms were shady and I could hear the very very loud couple next door......... ew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the 'Comforts of Home' bedding collection at the new Candlewood Suites Melbourne Florida hotel, where we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD/DVD player. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Suntree Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Melbourne Florida