Seashell Suites Resort
Sea View Inn(Melbourne Beach)
US$196
US$400
US$390
Travelocity
Excellent 5/5
Floridana Beach Motel(Melbourne Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Ocean Pines Motel(Melbourne Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Sandy Shoes Resorts(Melbourne Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Surfcaster Motel(Melbourne Beach)
Average 3/5
All reviewssurf boardsprivate beachtiki hutbeach towelsliving roomdeck overlooking the oceanenjoy naturelaundry machinesget awaysand toysnatural settingbreakfast snacksone of a kindatlantic coastrelaxing vacationtropical paradisemaster suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We spent three nights there in May of 2013. Our suite was great--full kitchen, two bedrooms, a big living room. The staff was very friendly. We have two little girls and they had a great time. Nice beach and pool.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
SeashellSuites, Owner at Seashell Suites Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Mark, thank you for taking the time for write a review for us. We are happy that you found the resort to be a good fit for your family, and hope that you will join us again when you are able.
Many Thanks Sir and best regards from us all at Seashell Suites Resort

Reviewed 1 December 2013

ok i really thought it would of been boring up here but my friend convinced me to come and im very happy i did .the beach was so beauitful and found lots to do i got to read it was so peaceful &
the rooms were super clean which i just loved and the staff was so friendly you feel like your at home there service was just great .cant wait to go back there again.

Room Tip: i love being as near to the beach as i can
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sanadia W
SeashellSuites, Owner at Seashell Suites Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Sanadia, thank you so much for taking the time to write a note regarding your stay with us. While I agree that I thought it might not be a perfect fit with your interests, I must say that you certainly seemed to melt in with the peacefulness and nature on our barrier Island facility, and enjoyed the relaxing time with your family and friends, especially those BBQ's, learning to surf, and the high end boutique shopping in Vero Beach.
Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when you are able to visit Florida for some more excellent shopping in Vero Beach and excellent acomodations in Melbourne Beach.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

This was truly a great get away. My husband, 4yr old son, dog, & I live in Miami and wanted a quick get away. The Sea Shell Suites surpassed our expectations. From the welcoming staff to the mini bar stocked with every fun drink imaginable. The stretch of beach is beautiful & perfect for any surfer. The surrounding restaurants are also great and have super ambiance.
If you are looking for a comfortable & enchanted break from the city you will be very happy at SeaShell Suites.

Room Tip: ALL rooms are great
1  Thank Dawn F
SeashellSuites, Owner at Seashell Suites Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dawn, thank you very much for kindly writing a review on Seashell Suites. We are very gratified that our location, amenities and fabulous property were a good match for you and your family and hope to see you again when you get the urge for another relaxing time on our private gated beachfront. Many thanks. Wendell

Reviewed 8 November 2013

To be fair, I waited a couple weeks before giving my review. You heard of John Denver's Rocky Mountain High. My wife, daughter and I experienced a Seashore Heaven High and I am still feeling the effects of it. I was searching for a place to stay while visiting my mom in nearby Melbourne when I discovered Seashell Suites Resorts. I checked out the pictures and videos and thought this place is AMAZING. I have worked hard this year and saved money for a vacation. Let's do it RIGHT. I must say, you can't go by the pictures and videos. They don't do it justice. Seashell Suites Resort is MORE than what you see on the internet. You have to experience it. From the moment I pulled into the property I knew I picked the right place for a dream vacation. The whole property is immaculate and so lush with foliage and flowers. There is a beautiful freshness to the resort inside your room and outside, especially at the beach which is just steps away from your room. The staff is second to NONE. Mr. M is an incredible host and I thank him for sharing his slice of heaven with us. How blessed it is to own such a beautiful location and treat it like the most prized property on the planet. Wendell (owner) spared no expense putting this resort together. I am just an average Joe who spent more than I normally spend for accommodations AND so glad I did. Seashell Suites Resort makes you feel like you are living like the STARS. You are provided with the most luxurious accommodation's in your suite and the resort provides beverages, fruit, cereals, pastries, coffee and snacks all day long. Help yourself to their laundry while you are at it. I know I am stating things already in the resort's information so I will tell you of some experiences we had. Don't waste your money on a dolphin tour unless you just want to take a boat ride. There are PLENTY of dolphins swimming by the beach in front of the resort. We also saw birds diving down and snatching fish out of the surf in front of us. My wife took a video of it. There is an incredible amount of fish at this location. We could see them jumping all the time. One guest went fishing and caught a fish every time he threw his line into the surf. As much as I wanted to visit my mom, I loved coming back to the resort. I LONGED to get back. I wish I could bring the bed home with me. There isn't much need to leave the resort if you bring in a few groceries from the Publix down the road about 10 minutes drive. There are many different restaurants within 10-15 minutes away. I also noticed many State parks with walking trails within short distances; one of which is less than a mile away. I can't say enough about how impressive this resort is. You can hear the ocean from the pool area and from the Tiki huts they have with grills. These huts feel air conditioned when it is so hot out. What a relief to be outside taking in the sights and feel cooool. Save your money and visit Seashell Suites Resort. You will NOT be disappointed. Mister M, Carol, Casey and the rest of the staff treat you like you are special. I won't go into ALL they did because they may have gone above and beyond for me and I don't want them to feel obligated to do it for everyone; though I think they would. I look forward to my next stay at Seashell Suites Resort. I feel like I have family there. One last thing. There are only 8 suites at this resort which appealed to me because I don't like crowds. ALL the guests were very pleasant though I rarely saw them. It is almost like you have this private beach to yourself. I only recall 3 people in my week's stay walk past the resort on the beach. Lastly, get up and view the sunrises. There can't be a better viewing and it is only steps away from your room. Have a blessed time and visit heaven on earth.

Michael B, Jeffersonville, IN

Room Tip: The Conch is closet to the ocean. You can hear the ocean when you open the door and within a few steps you can see the waves.
3  Thank Michael B
SeashellSuites, Owner at Seashell Suites Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Michael, what a wonderful review. So very kind of you to take all the time to write such a comprehensive and detailed posting for your fellow travelers. We enjoyed having your wonderful family as our guests, and look forward to seeing you again should the winds from the Great Plains blow you over our way. It seems the hallmarks of our fine boutique oceanfront resort agreed with what your family was seeking.....private beach, gated immaculate compound with amenities, comfort and casual luxury, and above all...abundant nature for you and your children to enjoy in our untouched, manicured and pristine oceanfront habitat.
Thank you ever so much Sir. Much appreciated, and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

What a hidden gem. We found this on the internet and it was everything we could ask for. Comfy plus many extras. If you enjoy fishing and the beach, this is the place for you. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: The eight rooms are all the same, just a matter if you want to be closer to the beach or not
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
SeashellSuites, Owner at Seashell Suites Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Cheryl,
Thank you so much for your taking the time to write a kind review on our behalf. We are gratified that you enjoyed yourselves, and we had sunny and delightful Florida weather on our private unspoiled barrier island beach for you. Look forward to seeing you next time. Best Regards...