“"Can't Be Beat"”
Review of SUP Eco Adventures

SUP Eco Adventures
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a must do! Fernando and Deanna are extremely friendly and helpful in teaching the art of paddle boarding. It was my first experience and they made it a memorable one. The pace of the tour satisfies all. Fernando kept pace with my daughter who had paddle boarded before while Deanna made it very comfortable for my novice experience. Their instructions were easy and I was standing without a problem. It was a great tour which included sightings of several manatee, including a baby manatee and a sea horse. I would highly recommend it and can't wait with to go again with the rest of the family.

1  Thank Cathy S

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This is the second company we have done SUP with and they were great. I am not as athletic as my wife but still did well. Unfortunately there were no dolphins or manatees that day but we did see lots of birds and a couple of otters. The guides were very patient, friendly, and encouraging. The base of operation is an "old Florida" fish camp.

1  Thank skinkforguv
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is one of the best experiences Florida has to offer. It takes you back in time, before Disney and all the other amusement parks, to what the "real" Florida is all about. Deanna and Fernando are great guides and teachers, full of interesting stories and history. Don't worry if you're not athletic - you can still paddle board and see manatees, dolphins, egrets and other wildlife up close. You'll absolutely love it and leave asking yourself, "why haven't I done this before now?"

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had never been paddle boarding before and Fernando and Daena who own the company took great care of us. We had such an amazing time and we were even lucky enough to see some some manatees and dolphins. If I am ever back in Melbourne beach I am definitely doing this again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have always wanted to try this and we are so happy that our first trip out was with Fernando and SUP Eco Adventures. We had an amazing time and learned a great deal about paddle boarding and the area we were in. You can tell that Fernando has a background in training as he makes everything so simple and fun. My husband is not the athletic, let's get outside first thing in the morning and sweat kind of guy but he loved it. It is so serene and beautiful and still a workout. We saw a manatee that was in a big hurry to get somewhere but since we live in Florida and see dolphins and manatees plenty, that was no biggie to us. We are especially grateful to Fernando for meeting us and taking us on a basically private tour. The next time we are in Melbourne Beach, we would definitely paddle board again with SUP. And if you see a Basilisk Board for sale anywhere, you can be sure you are getting a quality product!

1  Thank Jemom68