“Fun and Educational”

Sea Turtle Preservation Society Turtle Walk
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I heart turtles! The staff here is amazing, and so passionate about what they do. Not only is this fun for the whole family but it's a great learning experience for the whole family too! This really should be on everyone's bucket list.

2  Thank StephinFL
in 3 reviews
"residents"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I highly highly recommend this experience. Not only does your donation support this great organization but you'll see (hopefully) sea turtles. Great experience. Great cause and great people!!!

2  Thank MermaidCottages
Reviewed 14 August 2013

What an amazing night. My husband and I went to enjoy the nice cool breeze of the night winds at holland spessard park. What we were treated to what was a once in a life time experience. It was approx. 11:37pm and we took a stroll down the beach and encountered 6 large loggerheads within 500 feet of each other, in different stages of nesting to returning to the waters. What beautiful creatures. We have visited the turtle hospital every year in the Florida Keys (Marathon), BUT.....noyhing will ever top this experience. What A Gift. We have always loved Melbourne residents and beaches, but I must say this was a lifes dream,

2  Thank keysgirlbybirth
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The STPS is a great group that does great work. The presentation before the walk is very educational and the guides during the walk continue that education. We were lucky enough to actually observe a loggerhead turtle laying eggs, covering the nest and returning to the sea, amazing evening to say the least......