“Very over-priced - don't bother!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Perfect Pear Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stay at Beach Woods for a month so decided to order and pick up for a meal. Could have made three salads myself for the amount we got. Pasta left us hungry. Very disappointing. Plus when we ordered for pick-up at 5 we had to wait 15 minutes for our food.

1  Thank Nina S

Reviewed 5 February 2013

First of all the service could not be better. Family business and their attitude is"The Customer is First", sounds simple but rarely does it exhibit itself in an up-scale take-out place.

Look for daily specials. ASK for fresh fish and then when they can get it ORDER it for crying out loud! It's grilled and delicious.

Subs to succulent cooked to order PRIME-RIB.

What are you waiting for?

2  Thank Craig L
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Excellent food, caring personal service. When I moved to Melbourne Beach about 2 years ago I wondered where I could find fresh, healthy food. My diet is limited and after getting to know Jimmy and Krissy, I knew that I had found my answer.
Their daily dinners are great, they deliver with a happy "hello", their salads are always very fresh. Jimmy will go out of his way to prepare meals for me because of my limited diet. My husband really enjoys their steaks and prime rib dinners. Their desserts are wonderful (so my husband and friends have said).
If you are looking for a great dinner this is the place.
Carmen M.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

The Perfect Pear catered our family get-together this weekend and everything was perfect! The food was delivered on time, warm and ready to serve. Krissy quickly set up the food, was friendly and professional, making sure we had everything we needed before leaving. Food; we served both styles of their Chicken Wings; smack the lip hot and teriyaki garlic, and lasagna. The food presentation was great and everything tasted fresh and delicious. I received lots of compliments on the lasagna and think just about everyone commented on the flavors of the wings and how much they enjoyed them. Could not have asked for a better experience...The Perfect Pear took the cooking pressure off me so I could spend more time enjoying the party with the guests. Thank you to everyone at The Pear!!!

This was the first time I used their catering services, but have had their takeout/delivery dinners; Fish Tacos Chicken Enchiladas (my two favorites), Crab Cakes, Philly Cheese Steaks and Pizza, all taste fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

The Perfect Pear Grille catered our wedding on Nov. 12, 2011. Their service was extraordinary and the food was delicious. We had prime rib as our main course with numerous accompanying sides such as chicken skewers with pineapple and vegetables; wild rice; garlic knots; and garden salad. They took care and pride in setting up their tables with decor that matched our wedding decor and linens. They also set up a carving station for the prime rib with ajus and horseradish sauce. Every guest said it was the best prime rib they ever had. We also had them do appetizers which were shrimp cocktail; mozzarella caprice skewers; crab cakes; ahi tuna carpacio and fruit/cheese platters.

The night before for our rehearsal dinner, they also prepared salads and pizzas. Nothing but compliments for the business. They have delicious fresh entrees.

Since the wedding, we go to the Grille and order great lunches and dinners. They have also catered some parties of ours with items such as ribs, chicken and pasta. There is always something special prepared each night which is delicious. Highly recommend this hidden jewel on A1A to anyone. Best place in Melbourne Beach.

3  Thank BinaB1111