“I LOVE THE FOOD HERE !”

Chef's Corner in Melbourne Beach Market
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 November 2011

The pizza is fantastic ... plus the chicken marsala has to be the best I have ever had. My husband's favorite is the crab stuffed mushrooms, and the penne with a creamy vodka sauce ... in a word - YUMMY ! Hot fresh bread from the Bakery + a HUGE wine selection !

I have been going to Melbourne Beach Market for many years ... and I really love Charlie and his staff ... so important to support your local small businesses !

Karen :)

1  Thank SilverSeasSherry

Reviewed 29 October 2011

Tucked away inside a "home town grocery store." Italian food "to go". Gourmet dinners, reasonable price, great pizza,sandwiches, calzones and soups. Great meals for locals and tourist.

2  Thank family021
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I think more people are hearing about Chef's Corner, but it is tucked in the back of the Melbourne Beach Supermarket which is fine for me since I like to shop there. Let me tell you the food is very good. We have tried the Lasagna Florentine $9.95 which melted in your mouth; the Spaghetti Portabella $9.95 which was tasty but didn't have enough mushrooms for our taste and the Fresh mozzarella, tomato & basil pizza $9.95 for a 10" which was good but a bit greasy and lastly the garlic knots which many love but we found to be too greasy.

3  Thank FL98
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Frank has owned a couple of the greatest Italian restaurants in our area and now he's got a great gourmet takeout kitchen set up at the Melbourne Beach Market where you can pick up anything from fried calamari to great pizzas, salads, huge subs, or Chicken Saltimbocca and Scungilli Fra Diablo. There's a full Italian menu available and the Mel Beach Market has got a big closeout wine section with good prices on a nice chianti to go with it.
It's not cheap, but then at the quality and quantity Frank serves, it shouldn't be.
Enjoy!