“Good food, comfortable surroundings.”
Review of David's Steak and Seafood - CLOSED

David's Steak and Seafood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Good meal, 2 for 1 happy hour til close. Off the menu specials.
Warm bread and flavored butters with it to start the meal. Many choices of sides to go with the entree. The au gratin potatoes are delicious. Attentive staff and a visit from the owner to see that everything was fine, with a "thank you for dining with us". Good steak house as they used to be.

cameron0701, Owner at David's Steak and Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

One of the things we strive for is for people to be comfortable in our restaurant. Than you for your gracious comments.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

My family and I had dinner tonight at this restaurant and it was so good we would recommend to anyone. We all had different dishes but we were all impressed with what we had. We had the shrimp platter one grilled and one fried, both were reported to be very good, we had the crusted Tilapia and the Mahi mahi both were also reported as very good. It was right around the corner from the house we are renting and we chose it due to other reviews that were written and we were not disappointed. The service was excellent and the food was really good, we were sat quickly, and the atmosphere was cute and comfortable. I should also mention we had the crab cake appetizer and it was SO good!!!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I try to let the staff and managers know how our Trip Advisor guest feel about us.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This was our second dining experience at David's. The first time we were here was very close to their opening and I have to say, everything about the place was greatly improved. There is a wide range of selections from steak to seafood, pasta, sandwhiches, etc. and our meal was very good. We were here for lunch and the burgers were cooked to perfection. We will definitely try it again for dinner.

cameron0701, Owner at David's Steak and Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. I hope we will have it again. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The steak was perfectly cooked and very tender. Lots of choices on the menu. The dining room could use a remodelling to brighten it up.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is only the second time we have eaten at David's. We live in Melbourne Beach so I can't really explain why we haven't been more. But after tonight's meal we are sure to return. I had the filet mignon. It was cooked perfectly. I added a salad and had broccoli and a baked potato for my sides. All were good to great. My husband had the filet and grilled Mahi along with the creamed corn. He said his was excellent. We finished the meal off with pumpkin cheesecake which is made on the premises. We will definitely return to David's.

1  Thank jenlaur