“Very Good Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We enjoy going to this restaurant. The food is always good. Never had a bad meal here. The atmosphere is so-so, located in a strip mall.

cameron0701, Owner at David's Steak and Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

I always appreciate feedback, thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I enjoy David's because we know that we will get good food every time. Sometimes we just want a sandwich or a salad. Sometimes we want a filet. It's always good tasting. They have about 8 different sides to choose from and let you pick the ones you want, not like other restaurants that don't allow substitutions. They have 2 for 1 house wines every day.

The servers are nice and the manager, Jen, is very friendly. David will come around to tables to chat, too.

I am sorry for not responding sooner, thank you for your kind words it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

When I can get there, I like to stop in and order their specials ... sitting at the bar. The staff is friendly, lots of regulars, nice steak tid-bits and grilled fish. Relaxing ...

Thank you for your lovely comments about my restaurant, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I thank you and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Decent ambience, fair portions that are reasonably priced. Service has always been exemplary and many times the owner has come by our table to check on things. They tie in with local events well at the school and whatnot. Definitely worth the try.

1  Thank R W

First let me apologize for taking so long to respond to your kind words. I appreciate and thank you for taking the time to say something kind about my restaurant.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I ordered the David's Special seafood and spaghetti dinner. Three shrimp, a few small scallops in a reasonable sauce. Not what I expected for one of their signature dinners. No veggies came with this dinner. Better restaurants at more reasonable cost are around.

1  Thank rene p