“Delish!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I am an avid pizza fan and I ordered the roasted garlic pizza... Comes with mushrooms and whole cloves of roasted garlic.... Drool!! Tasted better than I imagined when I ordered. Atmosphere looked great even though I just stopped in for take-out. Can't wait to try everything on the menu!

1  Thank nikolala

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Nice Italian restaurant. Plenty of Italian specialties along with pizza. Pizza is very good. Restaurant inside small but clean and bright. Small outside dining area with views of the ocean when standing up. Nice little place in small town. Pizza available for pick-up and delivery.

1  Thank family021
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I am going to give the good news first. The food was excellent! There were a lot of dishes on the menu and my wife and I loved what we had. The bad news? The picture above pretty much says it all. The tables were small and close together and by the time the family of 6 with the 2 year old sat next us I did not care. There was no atmosphere...no windows, no sea view and the light was too bright. I will end on a good note. The service was great! I would definitely eat the food again but I will get take out next time. Our expectations were too high. If I had walked in there after seeing the picture above I would have nothing to complain about.

1  Thank Andrew1954
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised to find that Thursday night was special lobster night. We enjoyed 1 1/2 lb lobsters for a great price. The salads were nice and fresh with a good balsamic dressing. The bread was also tasty. My aunt and uncle are regulars so the service was great but I'm sure it would be good for everyone. Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This is probably my favorite pizza place on the beach. I usually order pizza for pick up but they also have a nice dining area and deliver as well. I have eaten in once before and they have good friendly servers. The pizza here is excellent and enormous! They have nightly specials and prices are reasonable. Our favorite is the white pizza YUM!

1  Thank yelloflihi