“Quaint, delicious dinner.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife and myself recently experienced DeAngelos by the Sea. Great Italian seafood, everything fresh and tasty. Shrimp wrapped in prosciutto, and grilled was excellent. Flounder was yummy too. Worth a visit in the beautiful south beach area of Brevard county.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We decided to take a leisurely ride up A1A, from Stuart to wherever on Mother's Day. Along the way we found this delightful little spot where the Mother's Day brunch was something to rave about. We didn't have reservations but Margaret scurried to find a nice little table for two. It was quite busy and the reservation book was full of names. Nevertheless, we were encouraged to take our time and we never felt rushed. The service was very friendly, very prompt; the food (primarily Italian) was delicious and Charlie the chef makes the best omelet I have ever had. What a wonderful treat for this lucky mother.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I adore D'angelos.amazing food. Location and service! Worth the drive any day! I really recommend the frutti di mare!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were tired of driving and I had a coupon for this place from Restaurant.com. We pulled into the parking lot and we were a little take aback by its location in a funky little motel. We went in and the place is so cute, sea glass on the walls and very tidy. The food was delicious and you can tell the place is a favorite with locals. I recommend it highly! We were all very happy with the food and the lovely server who waited on us.

1  Thank Peglegbbh
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We ordered the antipasto salad and the Stephano pizza. The homemade lemonade is so delicious that we didn't even mind that it doesn't have free refills; it's worth paying for. The antipasto salad was what you would expect it to be, but the pizza was absolutely delicious. My husband has never tried pesto and wanted to be sure he liked it before ordering the pizza that used it as the base...to me a teaspoon of sauce doesn't seem like a huge deal, but the waitress acted annoyed by his request. The service, honestly, wasn't that great...the only time the waitress didn't seem annoyed was when we paid the bill and left. If we went back it would be for take-out, never dine-in.

1  Thank jacqui r