“Beautiful oceanside family accommodation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Aerial view of the property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
georgecbe...
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful oceanside family accommodation!”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Our family reunion during Thanksgiving week was all the more wonderful because of this gorgeous property and setting. The owner and property manager were very responsive to see that all our needs were met. The deck over looking the ocean was my personal favorite, but between the lovely beach and the beautiful pool/hot tub, we could not ask for a more relaxing time!

Jbird2211
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Dream Vacation House”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My family and I LOVED our beach house! It was clean, well kept and had everything we needed to enjoy our time there. My favorite part was being just steps away from the ocean. I loved being able to watch the sunrise and sunset everyday from the beach or our balcony. Spending time in pool and the hot tub were a perfect way to end our days. We miss it already!

Your age range 35-49
Jack N Te...
Marydel, Maryland
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was our first visit to Florida in a long time. We searched through a lot of rental properties before choosing this one. I have to say I am soooo happy with this rental!! It truly exceeded our expectations!!! Everything about this rental is outstanding! The view! The pool! The beach!! The house!! Highly recommend this rental!

kimike611
central pa
“This house is AMAZING!”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We just returned from staying at this magnificent house last week! The view from the balcony is amazing! Only steps to your own private beach area and the pool and hot tub are both fantastic!! Great location also we found a fabulous restaurant nearby called Villa Palma Ristorante! The food was out of this world delicious! Can not wait to go back!

Your age range 50-64
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Appnsw
“Beautiful Beach Home”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My family and I just returned from this property. We had a wonderful stay! House was beautiful, very clean, and location was perfect! Daniel, the owner was a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to going back! Thanks for sharing this beautiful home with us! Adam and Nancy

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
vsjwsj
Colchester, Vermont
“What a wonderful place!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I was a bit nervous finding a place for the whole family on line but I am pleased to say that I was very happy with the accommodations . The sound of the ocean, the proximity to the ocean, the size of the home and the pool, it was all perfect! I highly recommend this home to anyone who wants to be near the ocean, walk along a quite beach and spend some with family. We had an outstanding vacation thanks to this comfortable home.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;