“This is a must do trip”

Cocoa Beach Thousand Islands Dolphin & Manatee Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Island Boat Lines offer daily Eco tours of the Cocoa Beach Thousand Islands. Our most popular tour is the two hour Eco tour "In Search of Wildlife". Passengers have the opportunity to see herds of Manatees, flocks of Birds and playful Dolphin as they journey through the heart of the Cocoa Beach Thousand Islands. Tours are guided by a USCG Certified Captain and Professional Naturalist who will help passengers discover wildlife as they journey through the islands "In Search of Wildlife". Be sure to view the photos which have been provided to us by our passengers throughout the years.
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This was the 2nd time I went on this trip. And just loved it each time. My friends enjoyed this trip as well. My friends said they would do this trip again as I did.

3  Thank D B

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Swimming was fun and we loved it. But more than anything else Manatee and Dolphin, OMG! It was an amazing experience. To be honest, I had never seen them from so close. I can still feel the tingle that every touch on Manatee gave. Thanks to the guides, they were doing their work perfectly. I remember how I taught all those safety norms. I got to know a lot of things about Manatees, certainly informative. I must recommend a tour to Cocoa Beach Thousand Island to all my friends.

7  Thank AcbirAbia299