“No frills, but fantastic!”

and 1 more site!
Aladdin Motel-Apartments
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Merritt Island
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I'm glad we checked reviews before booking this place because it looks like the kind of place that you just drive past. It's a fantastic motel though, so don't pass it by! It's a $50/night no frills motel. It's clean, no bad smells, no bugs, recently remodeled, and has friendly employees. There are some long term apartment type renters here too that seem to take part in the maintenance of the facility. I think that takes part in keeping the place so nice. They are also really friendly. When we checked in, we asked about local places to eat that aren't your typical chain restaurants because we wanted something different. We got some great suggestions and had an amazing dinner down the road at Molly's Seafood. We were very happy to have chosen this place!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alady H
There are newer reviews for Aladdin Motel-Apartments

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

My son & I traveled to Florida from Kansas, and our car broke down & took 2 days to fix. Because of the added expense, we needed a cheap place. For $50 a night I wasn't expecting much, but I was shocked when I walked in the room. Everything had been recently redone. The tile floor was was spotless. The bathroom was spotless. The kitchen sink and full size refrigerator were both spotless. If we ever make it back to Merritt Island, I'm not wasting my time with a national chain, I'm staying at the Alladin.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank royalblue85
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed here night before a half marathon and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room, which had obviously been upgraded recently. Comfortable bed, new furniture, and a mini kitchen with full fridge, sink, microwave. Very clean. Checking in and out was a little confusing but the clerk was very friendly and helpful. It's a small motel with limited ammenities, but definitely comfortable and a bargain for the price.

Room Tip: book directly with the motel to save money and avoid confusion.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank golfnetyme
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Very!!Very!! Clean, For sure I will go back when I'm on the area. They just renovated floors, bathrooms and kitchen. Sheets and towels are really clean. They place is very quiet,. They check in and check out process is easy.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Kathryn0320
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Comfortable reasonably priced clean safe we will come back must remember to bring a hair dryer and you have to leave a fifty dollar deposit you should get it back just don't trash the nice rooms and they are very nice and clean and new even comfortable sheets nice towels

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank janmh1
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We didn't know what to expect but after reading several reviews we decided to try it. I was very pleased with Debbie and Jim, the new owners. They made us feel very welcomed. The room was very nice and clean. They are in the process of renovating the rooms but we stayed in #16 with a king-sized bed. We were concerned about the street noise but that did not bother us. We had blinds on the window but the light from the sign was bright at night so we hung a towel to darken the room. Other than that everything else was good. This is a very good place to stay, close to everything we needed to do. We will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank TinaP2003
Reviewed 22 March 2013

When you're on a limited budget, you don't have high expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised!! The front desk staff was very nice. My room was exceptionally clean, again, surprising for the budge range I was in. I would recommend this motel to anyone as its a hidden jewel!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Aladdin Motel-Apartments? Share your experiences!