Aladdin Motel-Apartments
US$90
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$117
US$120
US$111
US$220
  • Pool
Sea Aire Motel(Cocoa Beach)
TripAdvisor
Beach Island Resort(Cocoa Beach)
Priceline
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorone nightcape canaveralkennedy spaceroom was cleanamenitiesfridgefurniturefloridarenovation
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My 11 year old daughter and I stayed here over a long Presidents day weekend. We were down bird watching at the Merritt Island NWR. This motel offered a budget friendly alternative to the more expensive chain hotels. It has everything you need and is the cleanest place I've stayed at in a long time. That includes some top rated places! I complemented the owner of the establishment about the cleanliness and was told they really want their place to be the best. They accomplished their goal! DON'T LET THE OUTSIDE FOOL YOU! IT IS "OLD FASHIONED".

Room Tip: Upstairs gives you a view of the water and the sunset. A park is just a short walk away as well.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank SarahsHungry
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I found this place thanks to tripadvisor reviews and they were right on. It is very cheap and not so bad for the price. The room was in great shape with wide screen TV with cable and furnished very well. It even came with a little kitchen area but someone forgot to put dishes in the cupboards. You only have a small microwave for cooking too but there is a full size refrigerator so you can get a lot of food stored if you are staying for a while. Looks like the place was built to withstand a hurricane as well since the whole construction is steel beams (seen along the ceiling) and concrete block walls.
The drawback is that this motel is right on a very busy road just before the bridge out of town so is a bit traffic noisy. Also the window air conditioner works well but is also noisy. I also did not like the $50 deposit I had to pay with my card (what the heck is with that!?) and the crazy full page of rules you have to sign. I mean, one rule, "No stains on the sheets" YUCK! What do they think I am going to do? At the end of my one day stay, I had to wait a couple minutes while they checked my room, then they ran a refund on my card for the deposit when they found no sheet stains. I was not so happy when my refund did not show up for a couple days on my card but I never fear about that since I had a receipt and Chase takes care of those things very easy.
Also the door lock uses a regular key and there is no security lock inside, not even a chain on the door. I would be sure never to leave a single valuable in the room when I went out and about.
There was plenty of bathroom supplies but no coffee maker. 7-11 was right next door but they charge almost $2 for a 16 oz coffee and I discovered they do not label specialty flavored coffee so beware that your coffee may be not what you really wanted. I hate chocolate flavored coffee! Aside from a few things, I slept just fine and the checkout was fast aside from the "sheet stain" inspection. The place looks like it could be scary but I ended up feeling safe and did not hear any fighting or gun shots while there. I have definitely been in much worse places for higher rates.
I will be returning later to search for a home and probably will stay here then since they have a discounted weekly rate.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank knight65202
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Although this motel is not easily noticeable, it is on Merritt Island Causeway just prior to driving into Cocoa Village. The rooms are pristine - clean and newly decorated. All rooms are equipped with a full sized refrigerator and microwave. It is moderatly priced and it is only a short way to Merritt Island Mall. It is also walking distance to historic Cocoa Village. I will recommend this motel to all my friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Don C
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Feb. 8-14, had a great place to stay, friendly staff and very clean! Hope to return for another visit, thanks to Bryan and Lisa for making us feel welcome! This place is near shopping, locations to eat and the beach is not far away. The staff was very attentive to our needs as we had snow back in Pa. And were on a day to day stay. The kitchen extras were a plus as our stay extended. Safe now back in Pa and Yes, it is snowing! We have 14 inches and more predicted!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel January 23rd and 24th, 2014 in Room #13. What a wonderful surprise this little motel is. Seems to be from the 1950's - construction was done very sturdily back in those days. Evidently it is slowly being renovated (not quite finished but 99.5% complete) by the new owners.

I have stayed in hotels all over the world and I can truthfully say - although this is an old hotel it is truly loved by it's owners. They take great pride in ensuring each and every guest needs are met. I sure as heck wish most of the $$$$ motel/hotels I have stayed; the cleaning crew took even half the effort this little hotels staff does in insuring the rooms (I know my room was) are clean and dust free.

No it is not fancy - it is functional - and you will not find a better priced motel anywhere on the east coast of Florida at the end of January!

Plan on staying there again next time I have a class to attend (or give) in that area.

Thank you Aladdin for a fine stay and your marvelous service.

Chere

Room Tip: Nothing they are renovating. You might want a room further from the street.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business