I stayed here for a little over two weeks and thought it was a very clean friendly motel. It was recently renovated with new furniture, appliances and paint. The pictures on here now do not do justice for this mom and pop motel. I am a 23 year old female and I felt perfectly safe while staying here so maybe "ghetto review" should give it another shot! I would definetley recommend this motel to all of my friends and family and you cant beat the $50.00 nightly rate to be close to all the activities. During Labor day weekend most of the hotels within a ten mile radius where averaging about $110.00 nightly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small American owned "Mom & Pop" Motel located conveniently on SR 520. All of our rooms offer tile floors, full size refrigerator, microwave and small kitchenettes. 9 of our units offer a full size range (stove). Also in every guest room you can enjoy a 37" HDTV flat screen television and free WIFI. Currently with our low prices we do not offer in room coffee makers, iron boards or hair dryers but we do have them available at the front office for guest use. Our office does not offer any breakfast at this time but we would be happy to give you some recommendations! Please give us a call to book your next stay in the Space Coast area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aladdin Motel-Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aladdin Motel-Apartments Hotel Merritt Island
- Aladdin Motel-Apartments Merritt Island, Florida