“Amazing”

Dining options: Reservations
Mosjoen, Norway
“Amazing”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Went to Ruby Tuesday april 21.-14, 30 minutes before closing time, and the staff war amazing. We were 13 people, and we all wanted something to eat, "No problem" was the answere from the staff. We got our meals, and the meat was melting in our mouths. The waitress was friendly, smiling all the time and had 100% control over the bills(7 different bills)! One of the best meals I've ever had in the US, and I really recommend it for everyone!

• Visited April 2014

“Great happy hour specials!!!! ”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just had a late after work dinner. 2-4-1 drafts and $5 appetizers. Food is great and the service was awesome!!! We sat at the bar and Suzanna was the bartender. She was super sweet and very welcoming as well as knowledgeable about the menu. We live locally, will definitely be back!

Merritt Island, Florida
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I just love the bartender, she one of the greatest. Happy Hour is good love the Martini's and appetizers and my husband loves their salad bar he says it's one of the best ones he has had.

• Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Nice family place”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

This is. Good option if you are at the mall and want to avoid the food court. Nice to sit down and have some friendly service. There is a good variety of options on the menu. Great salad bar. Staff is friendly too.

Big Bear Lake, California
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND VERY GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My wife and I were at the Merritt Square Mall and we needed to grab some supper after seeing a movie at the movie theater there. The service was excellent and the food was very good overall. We have been to a few Ruby Tuesdays and all have had very good food overall. I would recommend this location for a bite to eat if you are in the area.

Visited March 2014