Our single dry camping cabin was very small for 4 (2 kids), however we stayed just two nights and it was fine for that, at 50 dollars a night. the ladies toilets were always very clean, my husband said the men's were quite bad. sweet activities in the evening - one night they fed everyone for free! including beer, wine and plenty of food. clean swimming pool and jacuzzi. we really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami Everglades Resort is an RV resort & campground with over 300 RV sites, tent campsites, cabins, and lodges for rent. The park is located just 30 miles south of Miami, half way to Key Largo. The park sits among avocado, mango and palm trees and is surrounded by tropical floral nurseries and farms. The location provides the perfect stop for touring Miami or visiting the Florida Keys. Both the Everglades National Park and Homestead Speedway are within 15 miles of the park. Amenties include: Lg pull-thru sites, free cable TV, WiFi, heated swimming pool, hot tub, spotless bathhouses, laundry facilities. A variety of recreational activities such as swimming, volleyball, shuffle board, and more are available withing the park and tourist attractions are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Miami Everglades Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Everglades Campgrounds Hotel Miami
- Miami Everglades Resort Florida