“Very Clean, Nice and Peaceful Hotel Pleasant Staff”

Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West
Ranked #14 of 127 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Very Nice, Clean, Peaceful and Secure Hotel - Just right for the family and friends... I stayed there on a business trip and was very satisfied... The staff is very Charming and Pleasant and sure to stay there again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Theervice was good, room was very clean and amenties exceeded my expectations. The location to highway and stores was nice as well. I would choose this hotel any time. The staff responded to any assistants quickly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I'm not sure of her name, but it started with a C and had and andra in there somewhere and she was the director of operations. She was super duper fantastic and friendly, accommodating, funny, and any other adjective I can find to describe her!

We got in a little earlier on Saturday October 19 and she had no problem checking us in. She couldn't find the registration information but kept me laughing while she frantically looked for it. When she didn't locate it she quickly re-did whatever she had to do to get me checked in quickly.

The room is so great! Walked into a small wooden foyer with 2 separate rooms. A living area with a full kitchen including a dishwasher and full refrigerator. The sitting chair is super comfy, the couch not so much but it does pull out to a couch. I've never experienced a comfy pull out but it's still nice looking. The bedroom is a separate room that is clean, comfy and cozy!

We're going on a cuise and they were super accommodating with us parking our vehicle, signing us up with the shuttle for $12 per person. I didn't catch her name but the girl with the long blonde hair, who apparently straightened it that day, according to another guest, was super friendly and accommodating as well. The staff here is so great! I would stay here every time I'm in the area!!! Thanks so much for everything!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, ask for a room in the lower numbers. The teens seem to be a long walk...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 7Denver17
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I am so furious! It's been 3 weeks now and I haven't gotten my stuff back. I've called and called, the front desk can't help me. Their reply was, "the cleaning crew said they have not seen it." Well, that's nice, but I had it, I touched it, I was using it, so where did it go? I was nice and have searched my luggage twice already. I don't have secret pockets, it's really missing and no one at the hotel was helping me. I've checked out and never going back.

Reviews from previous stays: the only person nice at the front desk was Gabby. The other small, dark haired petite young lady (can't remember her) doesn't even look up when guests walk in or walk up to the front desk. Of the 30x I've stayed at the hotel, I've only seen her smile once. She always looked like she doesn't want to help or I am bothering her. and the young blond(?) gentleman that works late nights, I've also only seen him smile twice. At least he looks like he wants to help guests (unlike the other girl). One time I extended my stay with him, he confirmed it with me, and the next evening people were calling me asking me when I am leaving because they are sold out and i was supposed to have checked out already. Carelessness. I have to say if i were to pick between the dark haired girl who doesnt want to be troubled by guests or the blond boy who was careless ONCE but tries to satisfy guests, i would pick the boy any day.

I am not returning unless my missing item is retrieved and the dark-haired girl is asked by a superior to improve her customer service. Garden Inn next door is 500% better! That's why rooms are always sold out next door.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank R S
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Homewood Suites is an excellent hotel and I stay at them whenever I can when I travel. The rooms are clean and the service is great! They have kitchenettes so you can cook in your room when traveling with your family. They serve free full breakfast everyday and on Mon-Thurs they serve free full dinner too! Awesome!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TaliahS_13
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We live in Key West and travel to Miami frequently. 99% of the time stay at Homewood Suites West because of the excellent management and care shown by the staff. The location is off the main highways but is very close to allow access to north to south and east to west highways.It is close to many restaurants and the Miami Airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drdenniskuk
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Perfect hotel for a group of 6 adults + 2 kids. Breakfast is excellent. Clean and comfortable room. We had stayed at the Seattle's HW suites. This one in Miami is just as nice. Flights do pass flying quite low but inside the hotel (and most importantly the room) we can't hear any noise at all. The landing flights are actually a plus for the kids (and some adults) to watch at the car parking !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family