“Great place to stay - will go back”

Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West
Ranked #11 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Great place to stay - will go back”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We just got home from a three night stay in Miami to go to baseball games at Marlin's Park. In the past we have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Coconut Grove. However, this time we chose this Homewood since we like have the living room and nice desk and kitchen. Also, my husband was flying in from DC, so it was good to be near the airport. We found it just as easy to go to the ball park as from Coconut Grove. The room was extremely comfortable and quiet, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was good and the hotel was tucked back in a complex of hotels so felt relatively safe. We still love Hampton Inn and will continue to use them on our travels for one night stays, but for any future trip to Miami we will be staying here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Québec, Canada
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel was the best that we have ever been to. Every service offered that was offered to us was over our expectations. Being a family of six, we greatly appreciated the free dinner offered from Monday to Thursday. The food was excellent. The room are also reasonably large with a complete kitchen set. The staff was also very kind and flexible to our needs.

1 Thank Steve V
Noord, Aruba
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Having 3 kids puts a pressure on getting a place to stay. Homewood suites exceeded our expectations. We would recommend this place to any of our friends. Good breakfast with a good experience we will surely come back to this place.

St. John's, Antigua
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Since I only spent one night at this hotel, I did not have the chance of enjoying the amenities. However my daughter says she had a wonderful gym experience. My enjoyment was limited to the simple but balanced breakfast and a lovely night's rest. Would welcome another opportunity to stay there longer..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank alexandrina55
Deltona, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites MIA west before my cruise. Many thanks to Ms. Rivero and the housekeeping staff for helping with the return of my glasses. I appreciate this so much!! My room was fresh and clean and everything worked. Breakfast area was perfect. This hotel is in a safe area with a nice Walgreens just down the street. There was plenty of parking and my room was quiet.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
San Diego, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The staff is amazing! They are willing to accommodate most request and the front desk staff will go above and beyond to make the guest happy. I was on vacation with my family and the helpfulness of the front desk staff made the trip all worth while! Thanks to all three Dyanne's and Cat.

MUKILTEO
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a great place to stay. I enjoyed my stay here - which was for business purposes. The staff is always very pleasant and helpful. I was not even disturbed by Maid Service during the daytime - because I had put the sign out, and they respected that. I enjoyed the quiet rooms - no outside noises disturbed me. My stay was worth it ... very much!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business