1,013 results
All reviews monday to thursday dolphin mall planes flying miami airport full kitchen flight path shuttle service small kitchen bedroom suite complimentary breakfast home away from home sofa bed front desk staff living area blue lagoon would stay here again excellent stay
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I live in PR and we left for Miami because the aftermath of Hurricane Maria which left the island without power, water among other things. We felt lost with a sense of emptiness but when we arrived at the Homewood Suites Miami Airport South we felt welcomed and right at home since check in. The breakfast was delicious every day and the afternoon social gathering is awesome. I would like to give as special mention to the girls in the kitchen, they are friendly, kind and they always try to please everyone. They are the BEST. I personally spoke to the manager to thank them for the great service the girls provide but they deserve a special THANK YOU. The "Cafe Cubano"is the best. Thank you for an awesome experience even thou we were going for a bad moment personally because of Maria. Definitely we will stay again at your hotel when we go back to Miami in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lucrecia M, Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing our property for your home away from home. Your feedback is very important to us! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Director of Operations

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Hotel is located near airport and expressway. Suites provide a nice place to relax in after a long day at work. Staff is friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was hot and tasty. I would recommend this location for anyone traveling for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lucrecia M, Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Director of Operations

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great customer service, the front desk and serving staff are always ready to assist and answer any question. I really like the social dinner and the selection of food they have each day. The room was clean and nicely organized.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Very helpful and professional staff - from guest services to the nightwatchman. Very clean and secure rooms and grounds. The quality of the comp breakfast and evening social are tops. Always feel comfortable traveling for work here.

1  Thank cassieb162

Dear Cassie,

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Outstanding service and overall experience. I had read great reviews before deciding to stay here, and they were true and accurate. In particular, the comments about the kitchen staff and food - especially the evening social - were "spot on". The Complimentary food was great, and the staff was always friendly and wanting to help. I'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lucrecia M, Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017