Spent one night here prior to our cruise Oct 2013. Hotel was pretty booked by our cruise line so couldn't comment on the price. Check in was smooth - just glad to get settled in after a 2 hour experience at immigration. Room was a very good size with two double beds and well equipped bathroom. WiFi was offered complimentary for the duration of our stay (happy teenager). Menu seemed quite expensive so ventured out to Burger King across the road. Breakfast was buffet style which cost about $50 for the 3 of us. Plenty of choice. Hotel had a roof top outdoor pool which we didn't have time to use. Very close to the cruise terminal and a shopping centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami Downtown Florida