Stayed here for 6 nights while my wife attended a seminar. Check-in was efficient but it took a few hours to get our breakfast coupons. The room was large with with a king size bed, but I don't understand why we got a handicapped room. The bathroom was large but the sink area was way too small. The executive lounge was nicely appointed which served breakfast and in the evening served 2 hot canapés. There is a breakfast buffet in the main dining room which is fairly good and one order omelettes, poached eggs instead of the dreaded scrambled eggs.
The hotel is close to many restaurants that one can walk to or you can take the free Metromover to other parts of Miami.
It is also very close to the Port of Miami but doesn't have a shuttle to the port. They also don't have on-site laundry facilities.
Since we are diamond members we only stay at Hilton hotels and I would rate this hotel as average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami Downtown Florida