“Starbuck girls”

Hilton Miami Downtown
Ranked #33 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for business, and every morning I had to go to the bar/Starbucks for my triple shot grande Carmel macchiato an the 2 girls Miracle and Melissa not only remembered my drink every morning but they were also a pleasure to be around and a joy to talk. I wish every Starbucks had a dynamic duo like these two! Hope to see them in my next visit to Miami! !!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Richardapag
HiltonMiamiDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review of Hilton Miami Downtown. All of our associates are dedicated to providing the best in friendly customer service, and we’re so glad they were a pleasure and a joy to talk with each day. We will be sure to share your appreciation with the associates you mentioned by name. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,913)

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent Hilton. Overall the hotel is good as shown by us returning every year. Housekeeping is not perfect and could use a little improvement, i.e,, vacuuming or mopping the bathroom floor. Amenities were not always refilled. I will continue to return. All personnel are friendly and helpful especially the Executive Lounge.

Room Tip: Did not use Spa so could not rate. I just gave an average rating as I had to complete
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

While we are truly grateful to have your loyalty as you return every year, yet it is disappointing that we missed the mark when it came to a few housekeeping issues and for that we apologize. Thank you for giving us this important feedback, which will be shared with all of our associates. We look forward to having you return in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My gf and I had an early trip for my birthday as it was the only time we could get off together.

The Hilton set up an amazing surprise in our room (champagne & strawberries) which made our vacation!

I love the attention to detail! From now on I'll make it an effort to stay with the Hilton when going on vacation! I've always had great service but now I'm completely sold! I wil not settle for anything less! Bravo! Hilton Miami Bravo!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stark_Life

At Hilton Miami Downtown, we love to be a part of so many guest celebrations, and it was a true pleasure to treat you on your birthday. It’s wonderful we were able to create such a memorable experience for the two of you. We will be delighted to have you whenever you are on vacation.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Hilton is in downtown Miami & walking distance to the Bayside were there are a lot of restaurants & also live music. The junior suite is large & the view just awesome , it overlooks the water & the city. The room is a little musty & old but it's clean. Food is alright & price reasonably.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ruby c
HiltonMiamiDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how happy you were on your visit to Hilton Miami Downtown. Our amazing views and central location are among our most popular features. We apologize if your room wasn’t just right. Please know we always encourage our guests to reach out to us during their visit if they need anything at all. We’d love to see you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was there on business and picked this based on location. It was a great location for my needs, and I really enjoyed being so close to South Beach - but that all depends on what you are looking to do in Miami. I had a very friendly valet greet me upon arrival followed by a very friendly receptionist at check-in. The view from the 21st floor (facing south) was awesome, but the one thing that stands out the most was that every single staff person I met went out of their way to be friendly. I plan to definitely return to this hotel when I make another trip to Miami.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Danny M

It was a pleasure to welcome you on your first visit to Hilton Miami Downtown. We’re so happy to know our location was perfect for your needs, and how you enjoyed our easy access to South Beach. Our friendly associates will be glad to hear your praise of their efforts. All of us are dedicated to making each and every guest feel welcome and refreshed. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

For a flagship downtown hotel, I would expect better from Hilton. It is more than a little outdated and worn. From the valet on, the service was just average at best. The food was typically overpriced, but still not worth what it should have cost. The room HVAC was difficult to manage, the bathroom was clean but old. Was there on business and would have chosen better if I wasn't needing that specific location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

While we’re glad to know our central Miami location was convenient for you, we are truly disappointed that your visit did not meet all of your expectations. Your comments will be shared with our management team as we hope to provide the very best to our guests. We hope you will stay with us again and allow us to impress you in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very good hotel, include all the services you need, internet, rooms, food, and other services were very good in my visit. Look their services if you go to Miami and need a confortable hotel to rest after work

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was a delight to welcome you to Hilton Miami Downtown, and we appreciate your kind words for our staff and our top-notch services including internet and dining. We hope that you will be able to join us again soon and we thank you for your review.