The hilton downtown is very well located, within walking distance of the AA Arena, Bayside, and Brickell.
Yes the hotel might not look up to date from the outside, but it is incredible once inside. The lobby and pool area are very nice, the rooms are standard size but very clean and with an incredible view. Flat screen tvs, minibar, very comfortable bedding.
beware of parking, as with any other hotel in downtown, they will charge upwards of 40 dollars a night for valet parking.
All in all, I was very impressed with this hotel and I would without a doubt stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami Downtown Florida