We had a three night stay here before boarding a cruise ship. On checking in, we were given a corner room which had great views of the port area and cruise ships. The room was very pleasant and clean and very quiet which made for a good night's sleep.
The bar area is nice and the restaurant is good for both breakfast and dinner. The hotel offers free use of the computers in the business centre.
There is a bus and monorail station (which is free) close by which can get you to South Beach and Bayside Marketplace.
We enjoyed our stay here and would likely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami Downtown Florida