Very good stay on a budget. We will definitely stay here again.
We arrived around 12 noon and the room was not yet ready (as we expected). We decided to hang out at the lobby restaurant to watch the world cup finals and ordered coffee and ice cream (we already had brunch in South Beach). They informed us that its on them since we are waiting for our room. The room was ready by 1PM. Great start to our stay.
The hotel was very comfortable and rooms were clean. Showing its age but no problems at all.
The staff were friendly and helpful. They helped us use the metro mover and it was very easy.
Metro mover is a FREE metroride/monorail that goes to limited areas around downtown. It got us to Bayside marketplace and the area is great.
We used Self Parking (25 dollars a night) with no in and out service so using the free transportation was a big help.
Checkers and Burger King are in front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami Downtown Florida