US$270
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$102
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Kimpton EPIC Hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$157
W Miami(Miami)
US$279
US$270
WHotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$138
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$134
US$168
US$132
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrowing painsjose andresmichael schwartzfront desksignature suitemezzanine barfun hotelpool area is amazingpool deckamazing weekendperfect roomwrap around balconyromantic getawaybeautiful hotelour entire stayrain showersliding door
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband,friend & I stayed at this hotel and were unbelievably impressed w/ everything from customer service to decor to the rooms. It was delightful! Itzel, at the front desk made sure everything was perfect & ready for us. SO SO kind. The young gentleman who works her shift as well (forgot his name) was VERY helpful, as well. Brought my friend and I a glass of champagne as soon as we arrived. They were both the epitome of excellent customer service! Our room was spick and span, lovely beyond compare. We were offered amazing suggestions and strongly enjoyed our stay. Everything was perfect and we will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AmiraMVel
SLSBrickell, Director Of Operations at SLS Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear AmiraMVel,

Thank you for your AMAZING TripAdvisor review of our property! Your kind words will be shared with Itzel and the rest of the team! We’re really proud of the warm, intimate atmosphere we create and love that you noticed.The next time you’re back in town, let me know! I would love the chance to personally make sure your next stay is an all-out success.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Overall it was great! Great experience, great rooms, great pool, awesome bartender ( Bobby ) at the pools bar. Great views. Anytime I'm back in Miami, we'll be definitely staying here! Also great location walking distance to a lot of great stuff.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SBE G, Director Of Operations at SLS Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear eduardo_chavez19,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property and your kind words. We love to hear guests say "they had the best time“, in our hotel. So glad you got that feeling. We’d let you move right if we could! We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again. Please call me for any future reservations, and I will make sure we take care of you. It’s the least we can do to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Checked in on a Friday night and Robert was absolutely amazing with taking care of me and my luxury car!! The staff was friendly and Jasmin really helped me with my room rate and even got me a glass of champagne. The sls brickell hotel is beautiful in and out. Staff is great and always at your service !! And valet is going to get very far with the amazing costumer service which they have. I am for sure coming back to the sls in brickell. I know there is a south beach location that is very beautiful also but i just fell in love with the staff at brickell. Thank you sls brickell !!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear jimmytwoshoes24,

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to review our property. It is amazing to hear that SLS Brickell was a great choice for your travel plans and that we did not disappoint you. Your kind words will be shared with Jazmine and Robert, for sure we have the best team in Miami! We hope to welcome you back soon and please let me know whenever you decide to come back and will make sure to have your extremely comfortable room ready for you!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Mind-blowing! The receptionist; very professional. Thank you Chef Torres; superb dinner! Icing on the cake; the Director of Security! Sweetheart! Rooms; exquisite with much attention to details. LOVE!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest Of SLS Brickell,

Thank you very much for choosing SLS Brickell as your travel destination. It is amazing to know that you had a great time with us. Our world-class décor by Philippe Starck for sure is a feast for the senses. We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again. Please call me for any future reservations, and I will make sure we take care of you. It’s the least we can do to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Excellent hotel. From the Vallet to the housekeeper. Everyone had excellent customer service. The location was good because the metro is right outside the hotel so I didn't have to drive or Uber much at all...

Room Tip: Everyone don't drink alcohol so I would not put alcohol in every room..
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Gdogg1984,

Thank you for your Excellent TripAdvisor review! We are thrilled to hear that you had an outstanding experience. Our level of service, amenity offerings, and design are just a few of the things that we work very hard to make sure are on point, and I am happy to hear you noticed all of them. On behalf of everyone at the SLS Brickell, we thank you for your glowing review and hope to welcoem you back soon!

All the best,