Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$112
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$238
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$202
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
W Miami(Miami)
US$338
WHotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgrowing painsjose andresmichael schwartzfront desksignature suitemezzanine barfun hotelpool area is amazingpool deckamazing weekendperfect roomwrap around balconyromantic getawaybeautiful hotelour entire stayrain showersliding door
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I recently had lunch at Fi'lia with a friend as we live a few blocks away. I absolutely loved the prawn pizza. I absolutely loved it. The decor was great and the service was extremely attentive. When leaving, I wanted to see the rest of the hotel as I had never been there before. The front desk directed me to Mark the Security Director who was standing nearby. He gave us a great tour of the property, explaining everything, event he artwork. The place is lovely. Cant wait to come back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
SLSBrickell, Director Of Operations at SLS Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear betzb85,

Thank you for choosing SLS Brickell for your travel destination and your kind words; they will be shared with Mark and our amazing team.Our goal is to provide the best guest service anywhere in the industry and love that you noticed.We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again. Please call me for any future reservations and I will make sure we take care of you. It’s the least we can do to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. We paid extra for a corner suite. The room was rather small and we were on a lower floor, so we heard the club across the street till 3am. Ask for a higher floor.

Room Tip: Higher Floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Delmov
SLSBrickell, Director Of Operations at SLS Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Delmov,

Thank you for being our guest and your honest feedback! Those urban rhythms sure can be exciting – except when you’re looking for some peace and quiet. That’s why our rooms have double-pane soundproofing windows to keep the city noise down. We’re sorry a bit of the roar still seeped through.On your next visit, call me directly in order to arrange for our most quiet room.I would love the chance to personally make sure your next stay is an all-out success.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

As a frequent patron of other SBE properties, this new SLS is incredible! The style is very trendy and avant guard, yet it somehow feels as comfy as home...the staff's warmth, professionalism, and enthusiasm are obviously evident from the moment you walk into the lobby. I feel bad that I cannot remember some of the staff's names, especially because they all remembered my name...but the front desk manager was wonderful (her name starts with an "I") and of course, BIG thank you to Sinem for always taking amazing care of me from the other sls to redbury and now in this new sls!! See you again soon :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Omar A
SLSBrickell, Director Of Operations at SLS Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Omar A,

Thank you for your glowing five-star review of our property .Your kind words mean so much and glad to know that your experience at SLS Brickell was wonderful. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and I will be sure to share your review with our team.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing special to say regarding this hotel..
Clean, modern , impersonal..

Good hotel to spend 1 or 2 nights..
The must is the Philippe Stark decoration..
The restaurants are nice and good
The area is in the miami business center
Good hotel for a business trip

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Corinezzi,

Thank you for choosing SLS Brickell as your travel destination and your feedback.We hope to welcome you back for a longer stay and enjoy all of our venues to the fullest. Please call me for any future reservations and I will make sure we take care of you. It’s the least we can do to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

There's been a lot of buzz about this new hotel in brickell Miami so we decided to check it out and see what it's all about. We had checked into the hotel shortly after check-in time. We were first offered room 314 yet once we were in there we noticed the lack of privacy. Hotel was kindly enough to move us to the top floor yet the room was a bit smaller and the beds didn't seem like king size yet they were comfy and the room was very clean and stylish. Room service breakfast was delicious I would highly recommend coming again but staying on a higher floor. Maybe even one of their suites.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
SLSBrickell, Director Of Operations at SLS Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear luxuryman365,

Thank you for choosing SLS Brickell for your travel destination.We are glad to know that your experience was nothing but fun!On your next visit, call me directly in order to arrange one of our suites. I would love the chance to personally make sure your next stay is an all-out success.