“Authentic Greek Taverna”

Meraki Greek Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Meraki Greek Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #215 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place is so lovely, immediately reminds me an authentic Greek Taverna I used to go everyday when I worked in Greece. And what a surprise when the dishes came ... so good. Simple, tasty and well seasoned. We had the real Greek Salad and the family platter to share. Amazing.
Can’t wait to come again , very soon.
It will become one of my regular.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

looked for a recommended place in Brickell, and found this place. I was so looking forward to it, as I have travelled all over Greece so was hoping for some great fare. The decoration was cute, quirky and international looking, locate down a side slip in a tucked away position. the service was great, with an extensive food list. The wine was pre dominantly Greek produce, and greek wine is NOT that good, so a disappointment there. I loved the staff, the décor, the ambience but the food! oh Dear! I had the stuffed b peppers with lemon potatoes and in short it was not good, tasteless and dry. I have had this dish in Greece and this was nothing like the lemon potatoes..i was so let down, such a shame. My friend had the skewers with a greek salad. She said her meat was dry and tough, so we will not be going back.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We have dined here many times and love it! Since we spend a lot of time in Greece, we know Greek food. The owner and chef are from Greece and have created a wonderful spot with authentic and delicious food. Love the saganaki, greek salad, tyropita, souvlaki and lamb chops. The desserts are also delicious and I like the wine list.
The restaurant is tucked in behind 1st Ave so you feel like you are far, far away from downtown. It is a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The place looked really nice... Everybody was happy with their orders. I hav”Shrimp Skewer Platter” and was delicious. My family had “Pastitsio”, “Chicken Gyro” and “Lamb Gyro Platter” and I tried all of them and they were pretty delicious too. We had a great time!!!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We decided to try Meraki while we were in Miami. It was a short walk from our hotel and down a side alley. We were given a very friendly greeting when we entered and asked if we wanted to sit inside or out. Both in and out had a nice atmosphere. The service was very friendly and attentive. We started with saganaki which was a flambe and also had a Greek beer called fix, enjoyed the beer and the appetizer. We had a gyro and shrimp skewers, they were good as well. Another highlight was the desserts. We split the baklava and also a new dessert ekmek kataifi. I haven't had the second one but I will remember to order it again when I'm in Miami again.

Been to Meraki Greek Bistro? Share your experiences!