“Good Food and Great Service”
Review of Chop House 305

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: S.E. 4th Ave
Transit: Bayfront stop off of metro mover.
Description: About Chophouse 305: Jacques Van Staden, Chef & Culinary partner brings a contemporary and globally infused menu with selections from all around the world. Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality ingredients cooked to perfection and provide you with the service and attention to detail you deserve. Chophouse is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Miami, with great water views from our terrace, just perfect for any corporate or private event.
Miami, Florida
“Good Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I had placed my reservation over the phone with a young lady with a great helpful voice. It was my first time going to the place so I ended up getting lost and had to call her back. She provided me directions when I was in the area. It wasn't the place I expected to be, however, when I walked in the atmosphere was great! The hostess was a young lady that helped guide me there. She walked us over to the dining area and allowed us to pick our seats. We selected the booth with the view facing an amazing bar! Our waiter had an European accent but he was extremely nice. He guided us though the menu and displayed to us the different cuts of meat. We had the entire three course meal. The appetizer was a bone marrow that you would use a tiny fork to pull out all the goodness from. The main course was a steak with mash potato and a side of broccoli. The broccoli is the best I have EVER had. It was full of flavor. The desert was ice cream with fruits. I will love to visit this place again and order the same thing! It would be a night I will remember.

• Visited October 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Soup & Sandwich Bento Box Lunch”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I had a pastrami sandwich which came with fries. My boyfriend had a combo. Pita bread wasn't fresh and the soup was a little salty. But overall a heavy lunch. I doggy bagged my sandwich. Couldn't try the sushi which was a shame. Wanted to have some at the time.

Visited January 2013
“Good food, good service, good time.”
Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

We did not have reservations and were able to be seated right away on the patio as it was a beautiful night. Had a variety of dishes and everyone enjoyed their meal. I had salmon avocado roll and the wedge salad and both were very good. Husband had the churricho steak with ethnic sides and the meat was so tender and juicy. Daughter had salmon and again, it was very good. This was my first visit to the Chop House and would not hesitate to go again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointing - please please avoid”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I went here last night and would have to say I was pretty embarrassed to choose this place for an anniversary. Once we were sat it too 23 min for someone to come by to take our order. The food was okay if I was going to Outback Steakhouse but not for a meal that cost us $317 dollars, the food was extremely lacking. We never even receive our full order and when we said something to management they seemed not to care at all. I think anyone would be a fool to visit this restaurant when there are so many others to choose from in Miami. Should you decide to go, just be ready for disappointment

Miami, Florida
“Great experience”
Reviewed 25 December 2012 via mobile

We booked a table for 10 at 8pm on Tuesday 24th december and were seated right away
We opted for the filet mignon It was cooked perfectly and the steak was so tender it just melted
Overall I rate this restaurant very highly as we received a warm welcome, excellent service.
Well done Chophouse for living up to our expectations and providing us with an excellent dinner.