Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$165
US$138
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$2,029
US$383
Mandarin Oriental
3,588 results
All reviewswine hourzuma restaurantclub levelexhale spadowntown miamiwater viewsouth beachrain showerpool areapool staffroom servicelarge balconycity viewbeautiful hoteljunior suitewhole foodsvalet parking
Reviewed 1 July 2014

From the first minute I entered this beautiful, incredible, wonderful hotel until the very last second I "had" to check out, I felt like "Cinderella". I was treated like royalty starting with the email I received from the Concierge, Sonia Hoffmann, who personally asked that Monica Maksylewicz, Room Controller, attend to my every need and desire as I had been an accident several moths ago and I required a "special needs" room and special services. Monica's impeccable attention to making sure my room was perfect for my needs as well as getting me this most remarkable room on the 28th floor with the most magnificent view of the Miami River just look my breath away! Monica's warm and personal attention to every detail and her special in-room heart-felt touches were amazing and truly appreciated. Having said that, all the rest of the staff was so professional, kind, friendly and efficient from my room service orders that quickly arrived with the most delicious food, to the wait staff at the beautiful Area31 restaurant that each night masterfully waited on me and served me the most delicious and unbelievably presented food prepared by their masterful Chief. I must mention at this point that the Restaurant Managers, Damien and Bobby did every thing in every way to make my dining experience most memorable and extraordinary! In addition, I had the most relaxing, in-room professional and therapeutic acupuncture session with Luciana G. and a most wonderful in-room professional, therapeutic fabulous massage with Nanci B. Honestly, they both are the very best at their profession and I greatly appreciated their special attention to my needs as well. If I could give this hotel and its incredible staff ten (10) stars I would as it and they truly deserve it. The Epic hotel and its staff is so superior in every way. I sincerely mean this and wish to thank each and every one from the bottom my heart!

Room Tip: Rooms with a view of the Miami River are magnificent!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Zachary J, Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Janet G

You really know how to make us blush. Wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us about your stay. Monica, Damien, ad Bobby’s generous hospitality is exactly what helps make an experience EPIC. I am delighted that all of your needs were met and that you were able to have the “most wonderful time of [your] life, ever!” I will be sure to tell everyone how much they meant to you.

It sounds like you also had a great time at our Exhale Spa. Luciana G. and Nanci B. are an incredible part of the team.

It is our desire to invariably provide this level of service. Therefore, I am delighted to hear all of this phenomenal feedback.

Thank you so much for sharing your kind and inspiring words. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The hotel is dirty. Especially the bathroom. We were checked into several rooms before we finally settled for the 3rd room. Yet the bathroom feels dirty. Bedsheet wasn't changed today. Towels are not clean. Regretting I paid for 3nights. There's nothing epic about this hotel. It's not worth it. Pricy hotel for terrible service. The air conditioning also didn't. work well
It was fixed after the second call
I'm currently not enjoying my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank adetut
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The customer service was off the charts! They are so friendly and kind! Service, view, food, pool, location, spa ....everything was amazing!!!! I was blown away by the customer service at this hotel. Every staff member went above and beyond to ensure our stay was memorable. From the door to front desk, to housecleaning and pool attendants. They spare no detail and if you need anything you can ask and they will help. They gave us a free bottle of wine and took there time explaining everything they had to offer.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the Miami river side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dara V
Zachary J, Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dara V

This review is “off the charts! “ We are elated to hear that everything was incredible. It is always wonderful to hear that our staff took their time to provide you with such an individualized guest experience. Most importantly, I am glad to hear how memorable your stay was.

We look forward to making more memories with you in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Truly one of the best places I have ever stayed with a magnificent view of Miami! I had a water view on the 24th floor and really enjoyed the view of the city from my room and from the balcony. The staff made me feel welcome and made my experience at the Epic one of a kind. I was also able to dine at Area 31 while staying at the Epic and the service there exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend for anyone to stay at the Epic! I will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Jenna H

Jenna W

GREAT REVIEW! Wow, thanks so much! It sounds like you really enjoyed the views from your room and the service at Area 31. They really know how to provide an exceptional dining experience. I am happy to hear that your stay was one of a kind…that sounds pretty EPIC.

We look forward to providing you with another great stay, great view, and great staff!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our room was on the 28th floor with a great view of downtown Miami and the boats passing by. The breakfast is great and has a lot of variation. Pay 9 dollar extra so you can try the hot breakfast as well. They also change little things every day (different kinds of fruit etc..). The pool area is peaceful and quiet. They aim to give the guests the best service possible.. you have to go and experience it for yourself..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EgyptAndSummer

EgyptAndSummer

Thanks so much for staying with us and letting us know how much you enjoyed the peaceful and quiet pool! We love hearing great feedback about our service and truly work to provide the “best possible service” as you said.

Can’t wait to have you back soon to try the new variety of offerings for breakfast at Area 31!