Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$149
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$112
US$188
US$158
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$220
Book now, pay at stay
US$350
US$338
3,588 results
All reviewswine hourzuma restaurantclub levelexhale spadowntown miamiwater viewsouth beachrain showerpool areapool staffroom servicelarge balconycity viewbeautiful hoteljunior suitewhole foodsvalet parking
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We went to Miami for the Fourth of July. The Epic was very convenient for walking to the fireworks over the Biscayne Bay, little Havana and South Beach. We stayed on the Club Level...concierge on duty in the Club Lounge. Average breakfast (could have been a little more choices and fresher pastries, but overall satisfactory given the cocktail hour at 6:00 pm.
Kimpton hotels are extremely pet friendly, so if that bothers you make another hotel choice. There were many pets in the elevators and the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank myvogue
Zachary J, Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

myvogue

The Fourth of July fireworks at Biscayne are always gorgeous. We are lucky to be in such close walking distance to them. I’m glad you had a chance to experience our club lounge. The cocktail hour after 6pm really is a pleasant way to start any evening. Now let me see how we can improve our breakfast options! I will go ahead and speak with our club lounge about some new options.

Next time you come back, you’ll have to try them out.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I knew it was going to be great even before we arrived from reading all the reviews. I have always loved Kimpton group hotels but have only stayed at those one in San Francisco, like the Sir Francis Drake and the Triton. This one was so Miami! It was exactly what someone would want when going to get that Miami vacation vibe. We live in Boca Raton and decided to book our stay following the Katy Perry concert and made a little stay-cation out of it. Booked a club level room by joining Kimpton rewards program (highly recommend). Club level was fantastic! Incredible view and the 5 meal presentations throughout the day were delightful. We booked a cabana on the 4th of July and I have to say as amazing as the room was, that was probably the best part. Oscar set us up in a beautiful cabana that faced both the pool and opened to the bay. The service provided poolside was EXCELLENT!! I loved this hotel...and will be going back very soon for sure. I interacted with much of the staff over the weekend and everyone was really fantastic and pleasurable to deal with. My daughter who is 10 loved it as well, everything from the goldfish at the front desk to the scavenger hunt. There is something uniquely special about this hotel and the others in the Kimpton group. If you are looking for that boutique feel, but on grand scale 5 star hotel level, this is the place for you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Zachary J, Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Katherine Q

A true Kimptonite, I love it! Your stay does sound like an incredible staycation. Your choice to upgrade to the club level and book a cabana was a fantastic idea. The club lounge is so convenient with its five meal presentations per day and personal concierge. Also, Oscar at the pool always makes sure that every guest at his pool has an EPIC experience.

Most importantly though, I am so glad your daughter enjoyed the gold fish and scavenger hunt!

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We arrived at this fabulous hotel for our wonderful vacation in awe! (July 3-5, 2014) The hotel building, lobby, and decor were just gorgeous soon as you walked in. I was truly impressed! The hotel is located directly on the Bay with beautiful views pretty much from everywhere in the hotel and the city view is just as picturesque! The hotel was close to eateries from high end to budget minded dinning all within walking distance which was the thing to do so you can enjoy the neighborhood.

Kevin Abel at the front desk made the our stay memorable! His customer service was outstanding, I know he is paid to be nice, but he was genuine in his efforts, he let us check in early (10:30AM) upgraded us to an water view room at no extra charge on an high floor with great view of the bay and city equally. All of the other staff that we interacted with from the door man/maid everyone made our stay the best. Anything that you asked for they were accommodating and prompt.

Our room #2616 was aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Well worth the money we paid for it!

I will definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to my friends and family. I know there were some people who had complained about the hotel, but I have no complaints. My whole experience was EPIC!!

Room Tip: Room #2616 had a great view of the city and awesome view of Biscayne Bay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sharifahap

Sharifahap

We are in awe of your fabulous review! The views really are picturesque…we are lucky to overlook the Downtown Miami Skyline, Miami River, and bay. It sounds like you not only had time to enjoy our hotel but also all of Downtown Miami.

I have already passed along your incredible feedback to Kevin. He is an integral part of our front office team. His warmth and care for guests is truly genuine.

We look forward to welcoming you back any time!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Besides the excellent views the room had dinning service is very poor, they say waiting time is 30 to 40 minutes but after 2 hrs I ended canceling order besides several followup calls. Also, empty food trays are often seen on hallways for up to 2 days.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Francisco T

Francisco T

Well this does not sound right at all! Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this to my attention. I know I certainly don’t like having to wait on our delicious in room dining options. So you shouldn't have to either. I am going to reach out to our In Room Dining team to speed up the process.

Please reach out to me, Zachary, whenever you would like to return. We can make sure you get a room with an excellent view and speedy in room dining service.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We just stayed at the Epic hotel in Miami following a Caribbean cruise. From walking into the beautiful lobby door to checking out a few days later to return home, we were treated royally. The staff was excellent--very courteous, knowledgeable, informative and made us feel most welcome. Our room overlooking the downtown, Miami rivers, harbor and ocean was wonderful. It was exceptionally clean and quiet. Our bathroom had a wonderful Jacuzzi bathtub and a separate a large shower. We had a few meals at Area31 restaurant in the hotel and had gourmet class foods and very creative delicious organic drinks. We would highly recommend this hotel and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: High floor with a river view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann Marie H

Ann Marie H

We loved having you at our hotel! The royal treatment is just our specialty. It sounds like you had a great view of the Miami Skyline from your room. You can truly see everything that Miami has to offer. Then, you can use your own Jacuzzi bathtub to soak and contemplate where to explore in Miami.

I am glad to hear that you had a chance to enjoy all of the innovative work coming out of Area 31. They are dedicated to the quality of their food and providing an exceptional culinary experience.

We look forward to having you back for another royal experience.