Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$138
US$119
US$109
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotels.com
US$564
Mandarin Oriental
3,583 results
All reviewswine hourzuma restaurantclub levelexhale spadowntown miamisouth beachwater viewrain showerpool areapool staffroom servicelarge balconycity viewbeautiful hoteljunior suitewhole foodsvalet parking
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My boyfriend and I checked into the Epic from a Wednesday to Sunday am for an extended weekend in September 2017. Everyone from the receptionist to the waiters and the pool attendees were great. We checked out on Sunday and my boyfriend realized he left his watch by the time we arrived home to NYC. I called the hotel immediately and Ariel in security made sure he personally checked the lost and found log. He gave me a call within 5 minutes and asked if I wanted it shipped to NYC - I was pleasantly surprised and for this reason I will absolutely go back. Fernando the manager was also exceptional and made our stay very comfortable from the restaurant recommendations to assuring we could visit the nearby pool (they were currently under construction during weekdays)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Yal V: WOW! You had us all smiling form ear to ear! We are flattered by all your compliment and could not be happier you and your boyfriend had such a wonderful extended weekend with us. We simply cannot wait to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stayed at Epic last week end. Friday to Monday. Unable to check in early which I accept is not always possible...told they would text us when room ready.....still waiting for that text..! Room and view was as described. TV didn't function properly and despite 3 requests it was still a problem when we left. Phone at side of bed kept ringing and unless we unplugged it it kept on ringing. Reported it every night....no interest ! Room service totally useless and inept. How you can get an order of coffee chicken wings and fries is a mystery. Overall impression is this place just wants your money. Intercon or Marriott Marquis much better options.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bilko1638
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you very much for submitting your review. We are glad you were able to join us for your recent stay; however, we are disappointed to hear that your experience was not as it should have been. We always look for ways to improve and simply can't without feedback such has yours. These issues are unacceptable so we've advised the appropriate departments so they can take immediate actions.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we would love for you to give us a second change to create an EPIC memorable experience.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 1 night before our cruise and before hurricane Irma and 1 night following. Lovely hotel, great room, excellent customer service. Downtown Miami accessible on foot. Fabulous wine hour and enjoyed the 16th floor terrace day and night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarahsarah1974
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

sarahsarah1974: Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We arthrilled you enjoyed your pre cruise stay. Knwoing you were able to enjoy our wine hour and Area 31 makes us so happy! We hope we can welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Let me start off by saying I work at a hotel in Chicago on Michigan Ave. And the dialogue that I had with the over night manager at this hotel was TRASH, I was stunned. I needed help because my credit card was on hold until my 2nd night stay. I along with two other friends were coming into town for my friend & I's birthday. I was recommended to stay here by my current manager (who just left from being a manager at a Kimpton) to stay here. She was misinformed and told me that the incidental hold would be 100 flat. I called to make sure the night before (our flight was literally 6 hours away when i called) I talked to a front desk agent who was nice and she directed me to her manager (Zach i believe was his name..he was the overnight manager on September 26,2017) she tried to help but wanted me to make sure with him. When i spoke to him he was TERRIBLE. They wanted $450 for incidentals even though the room was paid for. That's fair, but because of my card i was asking for a bit of grace for a night..I was asking if there was a way we could speed the Credit card authorization form process or if we could take mini bar out for at least the first night, he was so nasty and short and nonchalant with me and ended our conversation with "YOU CAN GO TO THE HYATT ACROSS THE STREET.. I'LL REFUND YOUR MONEY" I never disrespected him ONCE!!! We called again and a guy by the name of richard i believe was sweet as pie. He told us we didn't have to use a credit card & that we could use a debit card, just pleasant the entire time. I was hurt by how i my friends & I were treated especially for a much needed vacay and bday celebration. We never made a fuss even when housekeeping skipped our room. Please Give Zach a vacay maybe he needs some time away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Amber B: Thank you for submitting your feedback to us. We apologize your stay did not go as expected. We have a strict credit/debit card requirement to check-in and we are sorry this was not communicated properly to you. We hope you will give us a second chance in the future an stay with us again so we can give you an all around EPIC experience.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stayed one night prior to a cruise. Great hotel pre cruise. Very close to cruise port. We could see that it sustained some damage but everything was operational. We had a view of the water which was lovely. Room and bath were very good. Hotel is close to restaurants. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We usually request highest floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Lyoshiha: Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy you enjoyed your pre cruise stay! Thank you for your understanding as the hotel was recovering from Hurricane Irma. We cannot wait for your return!