Rodeway Inn Miami Airport
InterContinental
US$321
US$236
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$149
Hilton.com
US$154
US$133
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$172
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$163
US$158
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I wouldn't even rate this low as it wasn't for my experience with the front desk staff. i only stayed for one night and the rice I paid was very low, i didn't expect anything. I'm quite used to nothing so a hot shower and a proper bed was enough, that was exactly what I got! So no complains about that, but what really pissed me off was the lady at the front desk. At check-in I specifically asked about the breakfast that was included, and indeed it was included. So the following morning I enter the breakfast area and order breakfast. Then suddenly I saw some one walking in with a voucher, so I asked the waiter who got very annoyed because I order a $6 breakfast which I had to pay for. I cancelled that breakfast and went to get a voucher. I had three options, a muffin, toast (which I noticed being server as dry bad with marmalade). So I chose the Muffin which was the smallest muffin ever, but again, you get what you pay for. What makes this review bad is the service, I asked specifically regarding the breakfast but it was too much for the lady to tell me that I need a voucher to avoid humiliation at breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I'm sorry to have to say this about your hotel but I have to say it for good of the owners and customers, well I book a room for a couple, firstly I request a room with a single bed and they gave them one with two, second these people were very disappointed about this place because there were many cockroaches and feared that they were into the luggage, my suggestion to the owners is that if you want to continue with your hotel open do something about it because this is unhealthy and it makes them look bad with customers.

Room Tip: It doesn't matter if you have to pay a little more, what matters is that you are satisfied with your stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I've stayed in some dumps but this place took the cake. It was run-down, smelly, the hallway outside my room reeked of urine. It was poorly lit outside. I did not feel safe. There were holes in the wall "stains" everywhere. I slept with my clothes on, kept everything off the floor and didn't open my suitcase. The onlything this place has going for it is that it's relatively cheap and has a decent location which is probabaly the only reason this placs is still open. If I was Choice Hotels I would be ashamed to call this one of my properties. I know it's cheap but do yourself a favor and do not stay here.

Room Tip: Call another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alethlwepn
Reviewed 29 March 2013

The absolute worst place I have ever stayed. I wouldn't have stayed here but the room was booked thru STAY123 and it was to late to argue after arriving. We used this hotel because they advertised "stay and cruise" parking, For the $78. room fee it is the cheapest parking anywhere. Our first room had blood on the mattress, no mattress cover, pre 1960 burned and mismatched furniture, and was generally a dump. Thee second room was a little better and the wife made tham put on a mattress cover. The second room was a "updated" room and showed that someone was trying to improve but had a long way to go. Be warned that if you stay here don't expect much. A long term resident warned my wife" Honey. don't carry your phone that way somebody here will snatch it. I' was robbed in the hallway." I will be complaining to choice hotels about this hotel carrying the Rodeway and Choice brand names

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Granted, it was affordable in comparison to other motels in Miami but to stay in this motel again they would have to give me money. We were given a room opposite the ice machine which was used all night long, when we requested another room, this wasnt possible. The room was filthy, my three year old daughter had BLACK feet after walking barefoot from her rickety rollaway bed to the bathroom. The location next to the highway may seem convenient but it is so noisy. The breakfast is a joke! You get to choose between a mini bagel, a piece of toast or a mini muffin. When you ask for some cream cheese for the tiny bagel they charge you two dollar. To all fellow travellers: dont stay here!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family