Quality Inn Miami Airport
US$304
US$237
Kimpton
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$149
Hilton.com
US$154
US$133
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$202
Marriott Hotels
US$163
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$319
US$270
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdolphin mallcoffee makerfree breakfastearly checkmicrowave
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I had to saty here for an overnight between flights in Miami. It was a bad experience. The hotel seems very basic with most of the rooms facing a expressway or internal streets. The breakfast is very peculiar, particularly the eggs they offer. And the most important point, the free wifi internet is very very very bad. You cannot get anything done because it fails every 5 minutes. I am not staying here again.

Room Tip: If you HAVE to stay here, ask for rooms in the third floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Decided to stay here because of the cruise package offer. Let me say that it is not worth it!!! So waited at Miami international airport for 45 minutes, called multiple times to ask where shuttle was and phone would just ring. Was originally promised a 15 min wait. It's after 11pm, very long day and finally get into the room 2nd fl. First it's an exterior door and pizza ads were slid under the door. Next I do the "hotel check" (thanks hotel impossible)!! Anyways this room was beyond gross. The bathroom was coated in nasty funk, there was a hair sitting in the toilet, there was dust and grime on toilet seat. Would NOT take a shower in there!!! Moving to the bed, there was a blood stain on the sheets, multiple hairs, multiple stains on sheets and pillow. Flat out smells gross and musty. More issues than I can list. Told the front desk guy came to room and apologized and offered to switch room. Moved us to 3rd fl. This room was gross too!!! The sink is backed up and again hairs in bed. I am literally sitting in this room writing this review at midnight looking for other hotels. Will never stay here again!!!!! BTW....purchsed two
waters from lobby and I tried to pay in cash. The boy refused my cash said he didnt havr change for a 20 the water was $5 for 2 bottles. Said would add to bill, but then when i requested copy of bill he refused!!! i am the guest and i want to see what you are charging me, give me a copy of my darn bill!!! When I came down to complain about the room another guest was buying
their darn water with cash!!!!
Long story short, this place is disgusting and the staff is lazy and not accommodating! Do not stay here!!!! It's not worth the $150/night!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Amanda M
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn Miami Airport.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I would like to speak with you. Please call me (305)599-5200 Ext 700 or send me an email to Jessica.mendez@baywoodhotels.com with your contact information. This types of comments I take very seriously, so its urgent that I speak with you.

Jessica Mendez

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I only stayed at this hotel for one night because I was getting on a Carnival cruise the next day and flew in the night before. First sign we were going to have a bad stay was it took almost an hour to get the airport shuttle to pick us up. The driver would not help us with our bags, even when we arrived at the hotel! He just opened the back door and let everybody get their bags out. The second problem was with our room. The first room they gave us was already occupied by people, and we had a key to get into their room. Thank goodness they were not there when we went in. A serious lack of security! The second room we got stunk really bad of sour dirty mop smell! It was so gross we could not stay in the room longer than a minute. The third, and final room we got was fine. All this running back and forth from room to room took over an hour and the front desk clerk was very rude. The hotel itself is very dirty and run down looking. The room was good for a quick night's sleep but would not spend more than a day there. The free breakfast in the morning was packed with people in a very small room. We ended up taking our food back to our room because there was nowhere to sit and eat. There really wasn't much to chose from on the breakfast bar and no staff were monitoring it. There was food all over the floor and empty trays and hot containers. It was really a free for all and looked like a bad food fight just happened. You have to get there very early in the morning to get anything decent to eat. Your best bet is to avoid this hotel and go another hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IrishKellyGal
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn Miami Airport.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding everything on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the hotel staff.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Other than a long wait for the shuttle, this hotel met our objective. The room was fairly comfortable. The price was in the range we budgeted. There are several eateries within walking distance, however we chose to have Chinese cuisine delivered. The hotel offers transportation to the cruise terminal via an outside service for $5 pp. A full sized bus picked us up on time and delivered us to the terminal..we never touched our luggage until it hit our stateroom on the ship. Breakfast in the morning was the usual fare..with choices of eggs, ham, cereal, bread, rolls, and buns. Coffee was very good.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your time and valuable feedback.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding airport pick up on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the hotel drive and we are currently working on a different system to avoid the long waits at the airport.

We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with great service and accommodations on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

After alittle difficulty finding the hotel (small sign just after traffic light), we were greeted by a friendly helpful staff. The room was comfortable and clean.We initially were afraid that the sound of the planes from nearby Miami Airport would keep us awake but they did not. It appeared that the majority of guests were taking advantage of the park and fly or cuirse option as there were many cars and few vacant spaces for the small hotel. This was no frills staying. The breakfast was fresh and good. Eating options for lunch and dinner were limited without having to drive somewhere and run risk of playing parking lot "bingo" with your car. Shuttle service was efficient on the way to the por but problematic on returning as we disembarked almost 2 hours before we were scheduled to be picked up. Altho' the dirve did come about a half hour earlier, we ended up spending the remaining time retrieving other passengers at other piers and even had to spend time seeing if reseved guests were available. Not the best system considering the unpredictable nature of disembarqaion from the many cruise ships. Once again - kudos to the hotel staff - very helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lovetobeonthego
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn Miami.
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Jessica Mendez