All reviews wet deck complimentary bottle of champagne rooftop pool brickell area amazing room nice balcony corner suite walking distance fantastic hotel a wonderful stay hotel guests whole foods on south beach city view water pressure business hotel room service
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We got married over the weekend in Miami. And even though we live here in Miami we wanted to stay in a hotel. The ceremony was held at a church and the reception was held at the Dupont building which was located very close to this hotel. My groomsman and my wife’s bridesmaids got ready in each of our respective suites. From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out the staff at the hotel was exceptional. They would greet me by name and did lots of little things that made this stay unique. We both had messages in our rooms along with complimentary champagne congratulating us. The reception desk staff was amazing and the valet was the best I have ever experienced. The bell service was quick and very careful with all her belongings when transporting from the room to the car. When requesting the car I never waited more than five minutes and usually the car was already there by the time I came downstairs. I had stayed at this hotel previously when it was the Viceroy but I must say as a W brand hotel it is 10 times better. Absolutely amazing stay. 10 out of 10 stars.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Enrique H,

On behalf of our Talent, thank you for the terrific review! We are pleased to know how much you loved your stay and want to congratulate you again on getting married. Our Talent works endlessly to provide our guests with a one of a kind experience, and we are so glad to have been apart of your special day. All of us at W Miami look forward to having you visit with us again.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Where do I begin? The lobby is spectacular, the pool on the 50th floor is stunning. Everywhere you go in this hotel you will be impressed. The food and the service are stellar. You feel welcome the minute you step foot in this hotel. I live in a HiRISE and maybe this is why I feel so at home. W Hotels always make you feel like you are at home and not just a guest. That might be the difference. The balcony views are great on the bay side and you have to love the Bliss skincare products. So much attention to detail.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hello Robert E,

At W Miami, we love welcoming our frequent adventurers and helping them feel relaxed and at home. We appreciate the generous comments, and we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for your business, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

After my W stay in Atlanta I was reluctant to stay at the W again. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. W is pricey at 350 plus per night, but this location was well worth the money. I had a balcony room with great views. I love the Bliss products as well. Food and water views in walking distance. My room was 5 stars and I really enjoyed the pool. Room service was quick and the breakfast was good. Thank you, W.

Room Tip: My room faced the street and it was lively and busy :)
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hello fawnmcwilson,

It was our pleasure welcoming you to W Miami! We are thrilled that your experience was perfect from beginning to end and that our well-appointed rooms helped to make your stay perfect. Each of our 146 luxury rooms feature private balconies with amazing views, plus sleek bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling marble and W signature Bliss amenities. As you also noticed, our location can't be beat and we love that it made your trip that much better! On behalf of all of us, we thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

For personal trips, I have the pleasure of staying at the exquisite W South Beach. For work, I spent the night at W Miami and it was to die for! The valet Juan and Estebam took such good care of me. They made me feel welcomed, told me where to get a great meal and made sure my stay was epic! Perfect all around!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Hello bsabb,

Thank you for the excellent comments regarding your time with us here at W Miami. We love hearing how much you enjoyed our energetic and devoted Talent, especially Juan and Esteban. They will be thrilled that you mentioned them by name! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

The receptionists Cariba, Raquel and the gentleman from Portugal were incredible. Welcoming, accommodating in every way and interested in our comfort and stay. All of the valets, especially Juan Esteban could not be more professional and helpful.The rooms are beautiful and elegant and the pool is fabulous. Brickell is awesome. The W Miami is a must-stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ellenbg2018
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hello ellenbg2018,

It was our pleasure to welcome you to W Miami. We are charmed to know you had an excellent stay and that our Talent left such a warm impression. Their desire to give every guest the best experience possible, down to the smallest detail, is something that makes us very proud. We can't wait to share your kind comments with Cariba, Raquel, and Juan! We appreciate the wonderful recommendation and we look forward to hanging out again soon!