“Great value for pre-cruise night or quick visit.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South
Ranked #44 of 123 Hotels in Miami
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great value for pre-cruise night or quick visit.”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We have stayed at this property several times, usually the night prior to a cruise out of the Port of Miami. Part of a contiguous complex of several Marriott brands very near the Miami airport. Never disappointed. Clean, great staff, free breakfast, free shuttle from airport, rooms (especially the suites) are fresh and spacious.
Reserved Shuttle to port ( only $12 ) directly from front door.
Meets every standard for a nice, quick, convenient, good value stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pagmeister
Natalia F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
From the Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Staff; thanks, thanks, thanks!. I could have not put it better that what you did.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Me andy family stayed at this hotel for 2 nights because we had to fly back to our country at the end of a long trip.
It's ok but at night you can hear the planes (naturally, it's close to the airport) and breakfast area gets overcrowded. Also, I had a problem with the TV, the front desk woman told me she would send someone but I waited and that person never shiwed up. I wouldn't care of hotel was cheap. As for the rest, it's average.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Danielotta
Natalia F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear guest , I appreciate you taking the time, to let provide feedback about your stay. I just wanted to let you know that because of comments like the one you made about the breakfast we have just duplicated the buffet area, so it does not get crowded at morning time.
BOS
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I have stayed at the next door Marriott and CY before and knew this hotel was close by with a separate shuttle (never liked the combo shuttle next door). When we arrived at 9.50 p.m. I called the hotel and they said the driver would come 'right away'. 20 minutes later I called again and finally 1/2 hr after the first call the van finally showed up for a 3 minute ride (!). Pretty bad IMO, but everything else was quite good, so I'll stick w/ 4 stars. Check-in was efficient and we got a nice room on a higher floor. The room was well equipped and the bathroom (as typical for a Fairfield) was very bare bones. The bed was comfortable and we slept for a few hours before getting up early for a morning departure at the airport; this time the shuttle service worked out fine.
This is a fine hotel for a 1 night stay at the airport, if they sort out their airport pick-up issues I'd return there next time I need a room close to MIA airport.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cfischer
Natalia F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you very much for the feedback. I have addressed your comment with the drivers and we are working out other solutions to make sure they are always on time.
Please come back and give us another chance to prove the way we provide service.
Sao paulo
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Good rooms, clean hotel. They offer a complimentary breakfast which is very good and also a shuttle to the airport that worked very well. I recommend it for those who need to stay near the airport and need a good service hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Tatiana A
I have shared your comments with my associates, and they wanted to all say thanks for your evaluation of the hotel amenities and service. Come back soom!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Hotel was excellent, staff was amazing, I was a little lost at Miami airport trying to find the shuttle but reception helped me out very efficiently in locating the pick up spot. I was checked in by Marlan who was very polite and answer all my questions I had about the hotel and about Miami (First Time In Miami). Room was clean, housekeeping and staff was very great. Alex was also a tremendous help, he was able to help me get transportation from the Hotel to Fort Lauderdale airport at 3 in the morning and was very polite and respectful. Highly recommend this hotel! Cheers!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank sebastianh18
Dear Sebastian, I am happy to hear you enjoyed the customer service of the hotel. Our main priority is to make you feel taken care of. We would love to have you back! Thanks for your review.
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed here on our first night of our holiday in 2011 after arriving in Miami to tour the Florida Keys. Its was one of the best even though we had to wait some time to get our room (not the fault of the receptionist) The president payed a visit to Miami and through all the flights in and out of the airport were late or cancelled or people missed connecting flights so were looking for hotels every where. She got everyone to their rooms a quickly as possible. Rooms were clean, large and very comfortable. Breakfast was the best we had on our trip staying in multiple hotels.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ntingale
Thanks , thanks, thanks. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport, we improved the breakfast to include the scrambled eggs, sausage, and waffles every day to please our guests. I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Managua, Nicaragua
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Really great attention, the small gym but very practical, good machines, good atmosphere. The pool is too small, it is rather a jacuzzi.

The fourth 341 has good view, I think the TV is 40 inches, and large seen high definition, good experience. Breakfast if it will be several days is repetitive but not bad, is average.

Best of all is the staff, congratulations.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
My staff had a blast with your comments. Thanks for appreciating their effort to provide the best service!