“real mexican cuisine”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Spotted this place for Mexican cravings... great find! Margaritas were delicious and our waiter John was great. Food that feels like home :)

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Loved the mole. I ordered a side dish of mole to go with the appetizer chips. The salsa they offer is exquisite as well. Lots of deep flavors and spices. Portion-sizes were generous enough that I had leftovers for breakfast the next day.

1  Thank travelolution
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Fantastic food, awesome margaritas, friendly staff; what more can you ask for? It sounds like a Chinese name, but they have fantastic Yucatan Peninsula and Central American fare.

1  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I have been here several times. Every time the owner makes you feel very welcome and prepares food to your taste. I am vegetarian and I love it here. The chili rhinos is awesome. Also the veggie quesadilla deserves a mention.

2  Thank charu s
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Ive lived in San Diego for years and have had my share of delicious Mexican food, but none quite like this. Their specialties menu is what to stick to. I think i've made my way through almost every dish on that menu and they have all been so unique and wonderful, compared to what a lot of us have come to expect from a Mexican menu. You can just taste the love and time that goes in to the preparing the food and it keeps us coming back for more.

1  Thank Michelle M

Been to Cheen Huaye? Share your experiences!